Absences

load previous
Apr 6, 2019 4:07 pm
I wouldn't say it's odd. Its comforting to know you are not alone as well as know there is hope for that family you want.
Apr 8, 2019 3:54 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Also, big work weekend April 11-13, so I will definitely be absent on those dates.
The work's escalating early. My participation will be unreliable at best until Sunday evening.
Apr 8, 2019 3:59 pm
I, on the other hand, am going on holiday from the 13-27th so I shall be available to post like a maniac. :D
Apr 9, 2019 1:56 am
I’m away April 21st-27th but will try to check in during that time. Feel free to ping me on Discord if you’re waiting for my move. (Autocorrect wanted to change that to ‘love’. Wtf, auto-correct.)
Apr 11, 2019 7:01 pm
Sorry for being so busy, it's finals season and I have 2 papers to write.
Apr 16, 2019 9:34 am
I'll be going on holiday from Thursday evening through to around the 28th April. Should still be able to post periodically but not guaranteed to be able to
Apr 17, 2019 11:32 pm
I absolutely hate that I have to write this but I'm afraid I need to go on hiatus for an indeterminite amount of time. My work life has simply become too demanding for me to perform the level of work that I need to as well as provide my family the love and attention they require. As a result of those demands, the gamersplane emails have morphed into another form of stress as it feels like another "task" I need to accomplish during the course of the week instead of something I look forward to as it once was not 6 months ago. I love this community and the people I have met here. Great creative people.

I hope that somehow my workload can be reduced in the future so that I can return in some capacity, but I have been kidding myself for the past several months as my games have drug on and on as my posting rate has steadily declined. My apologies to my players as I have had so much fun dm'ing and guiding these stories. As well to my DM's who done the same for me.

It has been a wonderful year and a half and wish you all the best!
Apr 17, 2019 11:35 pm
Sclasclemski says:
I absolutely hate that I have to write this but I'm afraid I need to go on hiatus for an indeterminite amount of time. My work life has simply become too demanding for me to perform the level of work that I need to as well as provide my family the love and attention they require. As a result of those demands, the gamersplane emails have morphed into another form of stress as it feels like another "task" I need to accomplish during the course of the week instead of something I look forward to as it once was not 6 months ago. I love this community and the people I have met here. Great creative people.

I hope that somehow my workload can be reduced in the future so that I can return in some capacity, but I have been kidding myself for the past several months as my games have drug on and on as my posting rate has steadily declined. My apologies to my players as I have had so much fun dm'ing and guiding these stories. As well to my DM's who done the same for me.

It has been a wonderful year and a half and wish you all the best!
I'm very sorry to hear that, but you have to do what's best for you and your family, so I totally understand. If you've ever got time, don't forget about the Discord server so you can keep in touch :D
Apr 17, 2019 11:38 pm
I get that, Sclasclemski. Take care, and maybe when your life gives you space, you'll find your way back to us.
Apr 17, 2019 11:38 pm
Ski,

I'm really sorry to see you go, but totally understand! Your family is far more important, so you go do what you feel is best for them and yourself. I consider myself fortunate to have played alongside you, and been DMd by you. I wish you all the best!

Sincerely,
Jabes
Apr 17, 2019 11:40 pm
I've never been in a game with you, but having been in your position more than once, I have a lot of sympathy for your situation. It's a tough place to be in, but I hope you can make it work out!
Apr 18, 2019 12:18 am
You take care of yourself and your family, Sclasclemski. No apologies are necessary as you do what's best.
Apr 18, 2019 7:07 pm
Hi everyone! I just wanted to check in. I love you all. :D

Also, I made Qralloq the GM for Writer's Workshop. I keep holding out hope that I'll get back to this all one day.
Apr 18, 2019 7:18 pm
Thanks, Linus. It's a good project that we should keep going.
Apr 18, 2019 7:42 pm
Linus says:
Hi everyone! I just wanted to check in. I love you all. :D

Also, I made Qralloq the GM for Writer's Workshop. I keep holding out hope that I'll get back to this all one day.
Super glad to hear from you :)

Hope everything is well for you!
Apr 21, 2019 2:36 am
Hello everybody, sorry for those games that I had to drop out of but I have to take a break from the site due to medical issues with family. This is one of the best communities out on the interweb and I will miss it, and hopefully get back to at some point when everything clears up. Thank you for all of the good times.
Apr 21, 2019 2:51 am
Sorry to see you go, Coachthor! I wish you and your family the best!
Apr 23, 2019 8:34 am
Hey Everyone, midterms kinda snuck up on me and I am a little overwhelmed at work right now. So please don't worry, I will be back as soon as I can. Next week at the latest!
Apr 26, 2019 11:17 am
Hey everyone! I'm sorry I haven't let people know what's up in the games I'm in, but I didn't really get the chance. I've been hospitalized since Tuesday due to some health issues that have flared up again and I probably won't be home for another day or two. I'm not sure when I'll be posting again, but I'll be sure to let you know.
May 1, 2019 1:57 pm
Just a heads up for everyone awaiting a response from me in my various games, I have been in the hospital since Saturday due to some complications with a preexisting condition, and I just got out yesterday. I will be making my rounds and replying to everyone sometime today.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.