Absences

load previous
Feb 2, 2024 5:27 pm
Posting rate unknown for few days, expect absence.
Feb 3, 2024 1:17 am
My posting curtailed thru Sat 2/3.
Feb 5, 2024 5:41 am
Traveling for work this week, expect perhaps half-speed posting...
Feb 13, 2024 3:25 am
Heads up that I'm traveling the next couple days. I will hopefully be able to post from my hotel room, but I'm unsure if that will be the case.
Feb 13, 2024 5:52 pm
Apologies for the absence last week, had some unexpected technical difficulties with my PC (and because I'm chronically bad with tunneling on specific things, way more time passed while resolving it than I intended). I'm back now and I'll (try to) catch up on everything today.
Feb 16, 2024 3:09 am
This weekend is the oldest annual RPG convention (and one of the largest in our area), DunDraCon. My family and I are attending starting tomorrow and continuing through Monday afternoon (Presidents' Day in the USA). So while I will try to post every morning, I do expect that the posts will be brief and possibly sporadic from Friday the 16th through Tuesday the 20th.
Feb 16, 2024 7:13 am
spaceseeker19 says:
This weekend is the oldest annual RPG convention (and one of the largest in our area), DunDraCon. My family and I are attending starting tomorrow and continuing through Monday afternoon (Presidents' Day in the USA). So while I will try to post every morning, I do expect that the posts will be brief and possibly sporadic from Friday the 16th through Tuesday the 20th.
Have fun!
Feb 17, 2024 4:27 pm
Going on a short hiatus starting today and will return on March 12th. About to go to do a family obligation in a few weeks so I have been busy getting ready for that so the Chocolate factory heist game will be set up and started when I return.

Thanks and have a great rest of February and I'll see yall on March 12th
Feb 19, 2024 1:04 pm
Work trip all week so may be (perhaps much) slower to post until the weekend.
Feb 21, 2024 5:35 am
My posting has been a bit curtailed lately by a number of factors... and now that's continuing for another week, though this time it'll be due to a little vacation. Back to normal by the end of next week!
Feb 22, 2024 10:22 am
I have a horrible migraine today, so don't know if I'll get through all my games and posts. Can't do screen more than a few minutes at a time.
Feb 25, 2024 7:05 pm
Turns out the migraine was the precursor of something far more dire. Woke up today and couldn't move my shoulder. Been to the ER and turns out I have frozen shoulder. Will try to post as I am able, but don't know how much that will be.
Feb 28, 2024 1:05 am
Largely offline over next 24 hours pending a service call on my internet access.
Feb 28, 2024 3:36 am
Furmyr says:
Turns out the migraine was the precursor of something far more dire. Woke up today and couldn't move my shoulder. Been to the ER and turns out I have frozen shoulder. Will try to post as I am able, but don't know how much that will be.
Here's hoping for speedy and complication-free recovery!
Feb 28, 2024 1:15 pm
Furmyr says:
Hope you feel better. I understand and will keep that in mind. Praying for you
Mar 5, 2024 11:31 pm
Hey all, it's been several months and I'm feeling a lot better! Looking to join (not run) a game or two, but I'm going to be very picky this time around.

Since I vanished last year, I've started up a pro-GMing side gig, adopted a puppy, and gotten a promotion at work causing some stress. Life is good, and I'm happy to be back in my intentionally limited capacity!
Mar 6, 2024 12:43 am
Good to see you back, Cowley. :)
Mar 6, 2024 1:10 am
cowleyc says:
Hey all, it's been several months and I'm feeling a lot better! Looking to join (not run) a game or two, but I'm going to be very picky this time around.

Since I vanished last year, I've started up a pro-GMing side gig, adopted a puppy, and gotten a promotion at work causing some stress. Life is good, and I'm happy to be back in my intentionally limited capacity!
Welcome back!
Mar 6, 2024 7:20 am
Back into the fold!
Mar 6, 2024 8:22 pm
Offline largely over next 24-48 hours.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.