Character Creation

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Jul 6, 2019 6:20 pm
Planning on having my character complete and up for approval before the first of the week.
Jul 6, 2019 6:58 pm
Caystodd says:
Wratched, feel free to go full weird as we discussed. I'll rein you in if people start to get uncomfortable. :-D
I had a really weird dream about Andrea Bar. I'll shoot it your way on Discord. You can decide if it is what you are looking for.
Jul 6, 2019 11:12 pm
[ +- ] Calvin Cross: Synopsis of how he got to the party
This what I've got so far. It is not particularly narrative yet, but it gives a basic gist, one big advantage and 2 setbacks. Let me know what you think. I will work on a sheet tonight and hopefully get it to you tomorrow
Jul 7, 2019 5:31 am
Still have to fill out some stunts and I'm having trouble coming up with any. What would a professional basketball player (6'9") who is now a trained sheriff's deputy have as a stunt?
Jul 8, 2019 1:22 am
Aldrusian says:
Still have to fill out some stunts and I'm having trouble coming up with any. What would a professional basketball player (6'9") who is now a trained sheriff's deputy have as a stunt?
That's a tough question. Mechanically, you could think of skills as a way to beef up a low-level skill in a specific circumstance, or a way to make you the best of the best at a skill you are already good at.

Most every Stunt is attached to a Skill. Here is a list of many published Stunts by Skill. Maybe that will spark some inspiration.

http://evilhat.wikidot.com/fate-core-stunts

Also, you don't need to have all (or any) of your Stuns picked before we start. You can add them as we go. So, no pressure.
Jul 8, 2019 1:34 am
I've selected three stunts but I'm still a little weak on aspects. I will go ahead and submit the character sheet and we can talk about what else needs to be added.
Jul 9, 2019 5:26 pm
When am I going to see my character listed under the Characters thread?
Jul 9, 2019 6:59 pm
Just make a thread with your info in the Characters subforum yourself. That's how I did it.
Jul 10, 2019 4:44 am
OK, got that done. Not sure if it looks any good but it has everything I've written about him so far. How does the [ic come through?
Jul 10, 2019 4:01 pm
Looks good.

I'm still trying to figure out how the sheets thing works. If you make a character sheet using the sheet system here, I'll approve it, so you can use the PC account like Aldrusian did. If you want to just use your regular account to post, I'm fine with that too.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.