Ghosts of Saltmarsh 5E

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 24, 2019 9:47 pm
I have dropped one of my players due to inactivity. We are in the VERY beginning stages of the game, and the party has not even formed up yet, with three separate groups running at the moment.

The player dropped was a dwarf fighter, so the replacement should be comparable in class.

Click the game thread to check out the PC guidelines. I use DnD Beyond for tracking characters, so once you have sent me your character concept and I accept you, you will have to create your character there as well as create a shell PC here to apply with. If you cannot commit, please don't bother. I'm not looking for a one-month flurry of posting and then suddenly drop off of the face of the earth.

Also, while I get the fact that it is easier to manage games online, if you are already in a dozen games, don't apply either. I've found that the quality and frequency of posting drops off, and players tend to focus on the games where there is action at the moment, not on developing a solid story line with games that might be doing some more mundane things....

So if you truly are looking for a game with some pretty damn good story tellers, PM me your character idea, apply to the game and let's get the story moving....

Ket Onwall's Ghosts of Saltmarsh

You do not have permission to post in this thread.