Shadowrun: Discussion

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Aug 3, 2019 7:17 pm
We planned for six, but as it turns out, we have one open spot, so I've sent you an invite.
Aug 3, 2019 7:53 pm
Bummer! Just found this discussion.
Well, keep me in mind as an alternate. I'm new to pnp and I don't have a ton of SR experience. I've played a few 5e pick-up games but I'm still pretty green. This seems like a good game to get to know how things work in pnp.

So far I'm in an AiME game and a Feng Shiu Star Wars adventure here on GP, and I'm in one F&D adventure on the MW site - and I find myself spamming the F5 key all day, so I think I can fit one more game in. :)

I've seen a couple of ads for SR games over at Myth-weavers (like Yama's Pink Mohawk game), but I'm a little intimidated to join - everyone seems to be familiar with the format and the game, so I'd hate to be the wet blanket.

I've got Chummer up and ready to go as well.
Aug 5, 2019 8:02 pm
It's sparked a lot more interest than we had at the beginning and there's more people waiting for a spot, too, so join the Discord group if at all possible. That way, you can grab a spot, or, if there's another GM available, you can jump in there too.

https://discord.gg/tF9URx5
Aug 5, 2019 11:17 pm
Hey I’ll be finishing up my character tonight. I had a hectic weekend.
Aug 6, 2019 6:45 am
I've got a 5e game in play now however it just hasn't got off the ground due to a lack of posting by players. Its a bit frustrating as I want to get on with the campaign. I put it out there and not much has happened so ALL of you that are on this thread please check out FALLEN ANGEL and I will add you in.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.