Eberron DnD 5e - Tales from the Fenix - LFP

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 10, 2019 7:02 pm
Greetings. I'm currently GMing a DnD 5e game using a homebrew Eberron setting. I still have 3 slots open and would like to invite anyone wishing to dive into the swashbuckling, dark and arcana-tech filled adventures to join me. New DnD5e players are very much welcome. The posting prerequisite is at least 3x a week. The game is RP focused, with a lot of my hacks based from past gaming experiences with earlier DnD and other gaming systems. There is a bunch of homebrew rules that we will be using to emphasize the "feel" of the setting against the other DnD settings, but as always the "story first" rule will always be prioritized.

https://i.imgur.com/4lOJR8O.jpg

Please PM me or apply in the game forum if you are interested. Good gaming to you!

The original IC is here if you wish to check on some of the game details, including a couple of highlights I pointed out.
Aug 10, 2019 8:08 pm
I would like to make a Changling Rogue for it.
Aug 10, 2019 8:21 pm
I have sent you a PM and applied for the game
Aug 11, 2019 7:59 pm
I've heard a lot of good things about eberron, but it has an overwhelmig amount of lore behind it. Can you recomend a good place to start that will slide into the campaign well, and I'll send you a character concept
Aug 11, 2019 9:41 pm
I'm interested if you're still looking for folks.
Aug 12, 2019 4:04 pm
optimumsquare says:
I've heard a lot of good things about eberron, but it has an overwhelmig amount of lore behind it. Can you recomend a good place to start that will slide into the campaign well, and I'll send you a character concept
Greetings. Eberron does have a good amount of lore behind it, but compared to other settings like FR, it’s like a drop in the bucket. Even Dragonlance or Ravenloft has a lot more of the fluff than Eberron plus the campaigns/stories are mostly centered on events after the Last War. Let me review the current roster given that I’ve had several players pursue their other interests. Thanks for your post.
Oct 4, 2019 10:26 pm
Been nice if the game ever did get going. Been months now. Anyone know what happened to FixitFenix.
Oct 4, 2019 10:35 pm
I'd not be against an Eberron game...
Oct 4, 2019 10:38 pm
I wasn't either, but didn't get to post very much after creation.
Oct 5, 2019 2:32 am
I’d be interested in playing. Are there any particular characters you are looking for? I was thinking of a wandering ends-justify-the-means cleric that could act as a more face like character.
Oct 5, 2019 3:26 am
Ah. The GM has been gone for like two months. FixitFenix
Oct 5, 2019 7:12 am
GeneCortess says:
Been nice if the game ever did get going. Been months now. Anyone know what happened to FixitFenix.
I got this message from him on the 26 of august
Hey. I am so sorry for not being able to post as often as needed. Things have sorta spiraled badly more for me these the past 2 weeks with work and all and as such I will no longer hold your enjoyment as hostage. I would have unfortunately stop running the game indefinitely. I do appreciate your effort and involvement. I do highly regret that we have to end even before things started to fly. I hope you'll still enjoy PbPing with the other folks here at GP. Good gaming to you all and take care.
Oct 5, 2019 7:47 am
I wish that I got that too. Thanx. A good time to abandon the game.

LOL.. just checked.. I do have that same letter, but with my defective memory I did recall it. Thanx again.
Last edited October 5, 2019 7:50 am

You do not have permission to post in this thread.