Hi there!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 10, 2019 11:49 pm
Hello all,

I’m excited to start playing here at GP. I’ve heard good things about the community here and I’m looking forward to participating.

I grew up playing AD&D but was away from any RPGs for a long while. With D&D resurging in popularity, I figured I’d see if I still cared for it. And I still love it! Unfortunately I haven’t had too many opportunities to play in-person (partly because of life commitments; partlly due to my introverted nature). A while back I began play-by-post on another site to scratch the itch. I especially liked the element of story and the chance to make connections with folks from all over the globe. I’m drawn to characters and parties that value diversity, both in-game as well as IRL. I prefer DnD 5, but will probably branch out to other systems as time goes by.

Hope to see you in the forums soon!
Aug 11, 2019 12:03 am
Welcome!
Aug 11, 2019 12:27 am
Welcome chr2m!
Aug 11, 2019 12:53 am
Welcome!
Aug 11, 2019 5:29 am
Welcome to the community, chr2m, and welcome back to the hobby!

Don't forget to check out the New GP Member Guide.

New games are always popping up. If you watch the Games Tavern I'm sure you'll find one in no time!

If you're interested in spectating, here is an index of public games.

We'd love to have you join us on the Discord server as well for real time chat about the site, RPGs in general, and just about anything!

Happy gaming!
Last edited August 13, 2019 5:48 pm
Aug 11, 2019 6:41 am
Hello and welcome!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.