Hm... seems like you're using IE. Can I suggest a better browser, such as Firefox, Chrome or Opera? There are other choices too.

If you wanna stick with IE, or can't switch, I'll warn you right now, while most of this site should work with IE, stuff might come up buggy, so you might not enjoy it as much...

Index of Public Games

Jul 26, 2019 2:49 pm
I had an epiphany as one does when you're supposed to be working. As most of us would rather have a fast site than one where the full roster of public games is viewable but the DB backend slows to a crawl, we can create an index ourselves so that Public games are findable to new players or the generally interested.

Post a link to your public games here, and I'll maintain this top post as an index.

Also, if there is a better place for this thread, discuss.

Depictions of violence: Note that Gamers Plane has community standards for the depiction of violence. This index has not been vetted to ensure that all public games listed adhere to these standards. If you are sensitive to anything particular, then before reading through the game it might be wise to send a PM to the GM asking about language and tone in that game. Any violations of community standards should be reported to Keleth, the site administrator.
The Other Side
Fate Horror/Mystery - https://gamersplane.com/forums/4395/
Not Currently Accepting Players (I will update this if things change.)
[ +- ] Spoiler: Synopsis

The Armitage Inquiry
Forums
-Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition (Horror/Mystery)
-Currently Playing: Blackwater Creek: Wherein the investigators hunt for a missing professor in a small town, full of secrets, near Dunwich, MA.
-Closed for now. Looking to keep this running as my main CoC game on the site, so slots will open up in the future. DM me if you want to join and we can talk.
"Delta Green" (To be renamed soon.)
Forums
-Delta Green: The Roleplaying Game (Horror/Sci-Fi/Conspiracy)
-Currently Playing: Operation BRILLIANT REPOSE: An FBI task force is assigned to investigate a pair of gruesome deaths in a small Death Valley town. Bizarre evidence and the intrusion of operators from some sort of DOD Special Access Program force the Agents to confront hidden truths about the government they work for, and the reality they exist in.
-Closed for Now. Looking to keep this running as my main DG game on the site, so slots will open up in the future. DM me if you want to join and we can talk.
Tales from the Loop
Forums
-Tales from the Loop (Sci-Fi/Mystery)
-Currently Playing: Our Friends the Machines: The Kids investigate strange goings-on in Boulder City following the launch of a new line of toys.
-Currently closed, but could be talked into allowing another player to join. Will post in the Games Tavern if we need new blood for the next Mystery. Hopefully long running.
Impossible Landscapes
Forums
-Delta Green: The Roleplaying Game (Surreal Horror/Mystery)
-A campaign beginning in New York City, 1995 that focuses on a missing woman, a mysterious play that drives people insane, an asylum, a country that doesn't exist, and the end of the world. The Agents skate the edge of a mystery that unravels their existence and struggle to find a way back from a fictional country called Carcosa.
-Closed for now. This is a long campaign, and if we need replacements, I'll post in the Discord and Games Tavern
Dungeons and Dragons 5e
Out of the Abyss: Official Module
-- The PCs traverse the Underdark in order to defeat the Demon Lords of the Abyss

Tyranny of Dragons adventures (Hoard of the Dragon Queen and Rise of Tiamat): Official Modules
-- The PCs race to thwart the Cult of the Dragon's nefarious schemes

Trial by Fire: Homebrew Adventure
-- PCs start with very low ability scores and gain one point per level

Old School Modules: Old School Adventures brought into 5e
-- The PCs move from one adventure to another from the 1e days

Strongholds and Followers: A test of the Stronghold rules by Matt Colville
-- The PCs gain control of a stronghold and begin fighting back against the troll menace to the south

Ghosts of Saltmarsh: Official Module
-- The PCs take on perils from the sea in and around the town of Saltmarsh
Pathfinder 1e

Aftermath

Homebrew sandbox campaign. Players explore the world in the aftermath of the War of the Mage Kings.

Not currently accepting players. I will recruit from among GP Discord, the Games Tavern and any dedicated forum lurkers if that changes.
[ +- ] Spoiler: Game Synopsis

Pathfinder 1e

The Orona Colonies

Homebrew setting, sandbox campaign. Players are venturing out to participate in reclaiming the Wild Continent, Orona, where civilization fell to Nature's wrath a thousand years ago.

Recruitment: currently closed
Game closed.
Beneath Curnbrey Citadel
D&D 5e - Castle Drama and Dungeon Crawl - https://gamersplane.com/forums/4840/

Urban Shadows

Montréal Dark (Bilingual)
Urban Shadows - a political urban fantasy game.
Not currently accepting players, though I have spaces left.

Pathfinder In Search for Sanity Solo Game
From CESN: I'm going to start a game now, and try it has a public game! This is basically a solo game and playtest of a different system that will start with Pathfinder's In Search for Sanity here

PrimeTime Adventures
Star Trek: Entanglement is an experimental game being played in the Primetime Adventures system, tweaked for play-by-post. In PTA, the group works to create a "TV show" and tell a collaborative story within that framework. It's been a lot of fun for all concerned so far, and we'd love to have more "fans."

We've just barely begun the "pilot" episode, so catching up will be quick and easy. Tune in now!

Useful links:
Pilot episode (Act I)
Show Concept thread
Cast of Characters threa
How to send Fan Mail
Our brief PTA Explainer

Dungeons& Dragons 5e
I just remembered that The Savage Sea is public.

It's absolutely no good if you want to learn D&D 5e rules, because this is less Critical Role and more "Whose Line Is It Anyway" where we flout the rules at nearly every turn, and the stats don't matter (much).

Link to Forum.
Since I (bowlofspinach) made my newest game public, we can put it on the list as well:

Cyberpunk in Space
Forum Link
The system is a Homebrew developed by CESN with some simplifications and additions by me.
CESN says:
I got a new experimental thing going on in an alternative Age of Discoveries
[ +- ] Spoiler: Description

Spycraft 2.0

Sparks of Discord

Game Wiki
Been running now for a little of a year with a great couple of players. Always looking for new blood!
FFGs Star Wars RPG (Force & Destiny)
Star Wars: Shadow of the Inquisitorius
[ +- ] Spoiler: Star Wars: Shadow of the Inquisitorius
Cubicle 7's "Adventures in Middle-earth" (D&D 5E overhaul)
AiME: Ghosts of Gondor
[ +- ] Spoiler: AiME: Ghosts of Gondor

I'm using the system me and bowl have been designing on GP, to copy pathfinder:
[ +- ] Spoiler: Strange Aeons
I'm playtesting a "simple" (?) system with randomised challenges and shared story telling that may become a weird sci-fi narrative set during an alternative Age of Discoveries.
[ +- ] Spoiler: Age of Discoveries
And finally, There's the new 1-page game I'm working on:
OOC:
Readers and players welcomed :D
The newest opening, an attempt as GMless cyberpunk game basically mashing up the rules from the previous games :D
[ +- ] Spoiler: Zwölfpunk
OOC:
Readers, players and suggestions welcomed :D

Here's a game you could play called called Solar Blades and Cosmic Spells.
[ +- ] Spoiler: plot
https://gamersplane.com/games/2253/

https://gamersplane.com/forums/5540/
An Adventure Unlike Any Other is a time-traveling GURPS game.

AD&D Mega Campaign is a 1st edition AD&D game that seeks to play through some of the classic modules of yore.

Hero High focuses on teenaged super-heroes and high school problems. I am accepting players for this one.

Into the Borderlands is a 5E reworking of the classic adventures In Search of the Unknown and Keep on the Borderlands.

This is a solo running of the Kingmaker adventure path for Pathfinder 1E.

Top Secret is an older, but lots of fun, espionage game.
Paracosms and Rinds
(Nongenre specific / Reality-mingling)
(QuestWorlds / HeroQuest 2nd)
[ +- ] Spoiler: A vague gist

bowlofspinach: I have recently started up two public games that people might be interested in having a look at.
They're both using the Wildsea system.

What Lurks in Darkness has the characters sailing an ocean made of trees to check up on a town with which contact was lost after a natural disaster [Game Page / Forums]

In Soul and Blood, the characters came across a treetop-ship on a religious voyage that has been attacked, the crew and passengers murdered and mutilated in some gruesome ritual. [Game Page / Forums
Where on the Plains is Eugenia Baxter Billingsley? - 2e Chronicles of Darkness (nWoD) game in which the PCs are investigating the sudden and mysterious disappearance of Eugenia, the elderly, beloved CEO of a large pharmaceutical company. [Game Details/Forums
kalajel says:
With the big reveal out of the way, I feel confident I can make my one-shot game public now. The Void Between The Stars.
[ +- ] Spoiler: Game synopsis.

Seuss: A Star Wars FFG Clone Wars era game Galaxy Aflame: A Star Wars Clone Wars Story
Last edited February 22, 2021 8:27 pm, a total of 34 times
Jul 26, 2019 2:56 pm
The Other Side
Fate Horror/Mystery - https://gamersplane.com/forums/4395/
Jul 26, 2019 3:22 pm
The Armitage Inquiry
-Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition (Horror/Mystery)
-Currently Playing: Blackwater Creek: Wherein the investigators hunt for a missing professor in a small town, full of secrets, near Dunwich, MA.
-Closed for now. Looking to keep this running as my main CoC game on the site, so slots will open up in the future. DM me if you want to join and we can talk.
"Delta Green" (To be renamed soon.)
-Delta Green: The Roleplaying Game (Horror/Sci-Fi/Conspiracy)
-Currently Playing: Operation BRILLIANT REPOSE: An FBI task force is assigned to investigate a pair of gruesome deaths in a small Death Valley town. Bizarre evidence and the intrusion of operators from some sort of DOD Special Access Program force the Agents to confront hidden truths about the government they work for, and the reality they exist in.
-Closed for Now. Looking to keep this running as my main DG game on the site, so slots will open up in the future. DM me if you want to join and we can talk.
Tales from the Loop
-Tales from the Loop (Sci-Fi/Mystery)
-Currently Playing: Our Friends the Machines: The Kids investigate strange goings-on in Boulder City following the launch of a new line of toys.
-Currently closed, but could be talked into allowing another player to join. Will post in the Games Tavern if we need new blood for the next Mystery. Hopefully long running.
Last edited January 8, 2020 8:42 pm, a total of 6 times
Jul 26, 2019 3:27 pm
Santouche, can you post links to the forums? They're not visible from the Game Details page (save for the one that I'm in).
Jul 26, 2019 3:30 pm
Done.
Jul 26, 2019 3:46 pm
Dungeons and Dragons 5e
Out of the Abyss: Official Module
-- The PCs traverse the Underdark in order to defeat the Demon Lords of the Abyss

Tyranny of Dragons adventures (Hoard of the Dragon Queen and Rise of Tiamat): Official Modules
-- The PCs race to thwart the Cult of the Dragon's nefarious schemes

Trial by Fire: Homebrew Adventure
-- PCs start with very low ability scores and gain one point per level

Old School Modules: Old School Adventures brought into 5e
-- The PCs move from one adventure to another from the 1e days

Strongholds and Followers: A test of the Stronghold rules by Matt Colville
-- The PCs gain control of a stronghold and begin fighting back against the troll menace to the south

Ghosts of Saltmarsh: Official Module
-- The PCs take on perils from the sea in and around the town of Saltmarsh
Jul 27, 2019 4:54 pm
Pathfinder 1e

Aftermath

Homebrew sandbox campaign. Players explore the world in the aftermath of the War of the Mage Kings.

Not currently accepting players. I will recruit from among GP Discord, the Games Tavern and any dedicated forum lurkers if that changes.
Aug 10, 2019 1:22 am
Pathfinder 1e

The Orona Colonies

Homebrew setting, sandbox campaign. Players are venturing out to participate in reclaiming the Wild Continent, Orona, where civilization fell to Nature's wrath a thousand years ago.

Recruitment: currently closed
Sep 2, 2019 5:59 pm
Another game to add:

Beneath Curnbrey Citadel
D&D 5e - Castle Drama and Dungeon Crawl - https://gamersplane.com/forums/4840/
Sep 2, 2019 6:53 pm
Oh crap, I completely blanked out on that thread. A few months back I made my Urban Shadows game public.

So...

Montréal Dark (Bilingual)
Urban Shadows - a political urban fantasy game.
Not currently accepting players, though I have spaces left.
Edit: Note, this game has stopped now. I'll leave it up for a little while longer before retiring it in case people want to read it, but keep in mind it will stop in the middle of the 2nd Storm...
Last edited January 18, 2021 10:04 pm, a total of 1 time
Oct 21, 2019 7:33 pm
I "stickied" this thread for ease of reference!
Oct 21, 2019 7:35 pm
Star Trek: Entanglement is an experimental game being played in the Primetime Adventures system, tweaked for play-by-post. In PTA, the group works to create a "TV show" and tell a collaborative story within that framework. It's been a lot of fun for all concerned so far, and we'd love to have more "fans."

We've just barely begun the "pilot" episode, so catching up will be quick and easy. Tune in now!

Useful links:
Pilot episode (Act I)
Show Concept thread
Cast of Characters threa
How to send Fan Mail
Our brief PTA Explainer
Nov 22, 2019 4:34 pm
OOC:
This is such a good idea a that is should be pinned to the top! :D
Just bumping this without new posts. I think this wasn't "sticky" for some reason :(
Last edited March 26, 2020 4:55 pm, a total of 3 times
Nov 22, 2019 4:50 pm
I just remembered that "The Savage Sea" is public.

It started as a joke on the GP Discord server, that eventually turned into a full-on D&D 5e nautical adventure. We now have more PCs and ridiculous plot points than I know what to do with.

It's absolutely no good if you want to learn D&D 5e rules, because this is less Critical Role and more "Whose Line Is It Anyway" where we flout the rules at nearly every turn, and the stats don't matter (much). XD

Link to Forum.
Last edited November 22, 2019 6:21 pm, a total of 3 times
Nov 22, 2019 4:53 pm
Links to Forums please. We can't get to the forums through the Game Details page if we're not in the game.

Stares at Jabes until he blinks
Last edited November 22, 2019 4:54 pm, a total of 1 time
Nov 22, 2019 6:21 pm
Oops! Edited my post. XD
Feb 4, 2020 7:14 am
Since I made my newest game public, we can put it on the list as well:

Cyberpunk in Space
Forum Link
The system is a Homebrew developed by CESN with some simplifications and additions by me.
Mar 26, 2020 2:29 pm
Spycraft 2.0

Sparks of Discord

Game Wiki
Been running now for a little of a year with a great couple of players. Always looking for new blood!
Last edited March 26, 2020 2:30 pm, a total of 1 time
Mar 26, 2020 3:29 pm
Don't know how I've missed this thread for so long... Happy to provide forum links to the games I'm running for anyone who wants to read them, and/or just take a look at how I run these games/systems.

FFGs Star Wars RPG (Force & Destiny)
Star Wars: Shadow of the Inquisitorius
[ +- ] Spoiler: Star Wars: Shadow of the Inquisitorius
Cubicle 7's "Adventures in Middle-earth" (D&D 5E overhaul)
AiME: Ghosts of Gondor
[ +- ] Spoiler: AiME: Ghosts of Gondor
Last edited March 26, 2020 3:32 pm, a total of 1 time
Mar 27, 2020 1:54 am
heres a game you could play called called Solar Blades and Cosmic Spells.
[ +- ] Spoiler: plot
1 of 2
1 2 >

You do not have permission to post in this thread.