Welcome Devs and Gamers

Nov 17, 2014 7:04 am
Keleth has listened and granted us this place on the forums! It's brilliant.
My hope is to have this be a place where gamers and those of us who create games and idea work for them to discuss, create and test out the things we enjoy.

If you're a someone who has hopes and dreams, or just a creative body, or even just someone who might want to give input then you are welcome here. I'd like this to be a creative place of open minds and limitless potential to a community that could be greatly benefited by the union of players and creators.

For some, finding an audience willing to test or play or give feedback can be difficult and stressful. And for others, we want the ability to help creative content be born so others (and ourselves) can enjoy a game.

So welcome to this part of the forums! May your mind and ideas fill these "pages" with all manner of amazing works!!
Nov 22, 2014 7:57 pm
I'm going to have to keep an eye on this forum. I've been building a rule set from scratch for a while, so I look forward to hearing other creators' perspectives on different things.
Nov 23, 2014 1:15 am
Cool new subforum!

As it happens the Legends game I started here ended up becoming a homebrew system because Savage just wasn't cutting it for me with the PnP format. I'll see about sharing the system and discuss it's relation to its ancestors and some of the reasons behind the additions / modifications.
Dec 4, 2014 4:12 am
Taxus says:
I'm going to have to keep an eye on this forum. I've been building a rule set from scratch for a while, so I look forward to hearing other creators' perspectives on different things.
Feel free to post things you might want input or feedback on, or if you need help :) I've also been building a system for a while. I just haven't figured out what exactly i want to post about it or such yet lol
Apr 30, 2015 10:57 pm
Oh nice, this section will be so useful for me. I have so many projects I never finish, this might actually help me finish them. I'll definitely make use of this later, now the difficult choice; which of my 50+ projects do I start with? XD
Apr 30, 2015 11:34 pm
the one you want input on the most maybe, or the one you like the least :)
May 1, 2015 12:37 am
Hmm, the one I "like" the least is probably the one I have the least amount of work done for... I guess I could always make it a poll eventually, see what interests people here the most and start with that one.
May 1, 2015 1:28 am
Go for it :) i know the thing i'm working on is gargantuan and i am lazy lol
May 1, 2015 1:42 am
For sure, I'd love to help grind out some material for one of your projects, or playtest something, or press a little black button for a piece of cheese or a shock.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.