General OOC

load previous
Nov 15, 2019 5:42 am
Restoring 1 hp to Vinny so he gets up.
Nov 15, 2019 9:32 pm
I have a hunch that in our current state, we do not want to be in this room when the clock strikes 12.

Also, Ishmee definitely wants to be in this room when the clock strikes 12.
Nov 17, 2019 2:32 pm
Hey all, sorry about that I'm back now. Hectic few weeks!
Nov 17, 2019 6:04 pm
Remaining in the boat for when we inevitably have to make a sudden escape.
Nov 18, 2019 11:32 pm
Rolling to investigate the footprints...

Rolls

Investigation - (1d20+4)

(19) + 4 = 23

Nov 19, 2019 11:41 am
Quote:
If you plan on taking your time to search (a couple of minutes—well after the countdown will have expired), no. If you plan on searching hastily or just in your immediate vicinity and then give up on the task, yes. Roll Wisdom (Perception).
@Wratched
I'll search hastily.

Rolls

Wisdom (Perception) - (1d20)

(8) = 8

Nov 22, 2019 3:08 am
Sorry I didn't get to post today. I'll post tomorrow before dinner.
Nov 23, 2019 1:43 am
Calvas, if you plan on taking your time to search (a couple of minutes—well after the countdown will have expired), no need to roll. You'll find everything there is to find. If you searching hastily or just in your immediate vicinity then Roll Wisdom (Perception).

https://i.imgur.com/60PfiVQ.jpg
Nov 26, 2019 12:47 pm
I'm taking Nym's last post as the cue that you are leaving. We haven't had a post that was serious about staying in three days, so unless someone makes such a post before I get home from class today, that's what we'll go with.
Nov 27, 2019 1:53 am
Bad news. Life at the moment is requiring me to retire from this site for the foreseeable future. Our game will have to end here. Sorry for the short notice. I knew this was coming, but thought I might dodge the bullet. :(

I hope to get back here eventually to retire the came and tidy this up. Not sure if that will happen or not.
Nov 29, 2019 2:20 am
Hope everything is alright, thanks for the ride!!!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.