Political RP at the Domain level

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Sep 26, 2019 3:27 pm
We got our quorum of ten, and we're well into our first week. There's a lot of great posts so far, too. There is a lot of open space on the map still, though, so if anyone else is interested, do let me know and we'll get you started.
Sep 26, 2019 4:02 pm
Could you maybe post a link to the forums? I would really like to just read, because from the applications it seems this will be really awesome.
Sep 26, 2019 11:37 pm
I might want to get in on this. Can you give me until Monday to work out the details and see what I can come up with?
Sep 27, 2019 2:59 pm
This sounds intriguing.
Sep 27, 2019 3:07 pm
Join the fun, lots of room on the map.
Sep 27, 2019 5:09 pm
This is very interesting to me. Unfortunately, I've taken up a lot of games, and I might have to pass up this one. Say, what is the complexity of strategy that will be in this game? Is there a system, or is it like full on RP? My bad, I have seen the forum.
Last edited September 27, 2019 5:12 pm
Sep 28, 2019 1:05 am
possibly interested
Sep 28, 2019 4:34 pm
I have now sent you messages, as well as applied to the game. Let me know what you think.
Nov 18, 2019 11:53 pm
I've got room on the map for more people now, so if anyone else is interested in in jumoing on the map let me know. Current maps can be found here: https://imgur.com/a/iqJxhxz
Nov 25, 2019 6:51 pm
We have a lot of room for players in this game. We need people who like writing. Here's how it works.

You'll create a nation, and then you'll be given events that are happening in your nation, based on the setup and what's going on near you in the world. You just need to do one 300-word post a week, but you can do up to four if you want to and have time. The writing doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be something you want to write about.

Even though you're in control of a nation, you'll have individuals that you write about, so if you like big plots and small worldviews, this is probably a game you'll enjoy.

If you type at 30 wpm, it'll take about ten minutes to do the typing for the post, but ymmv on how long it takes to formulate the reaction to the event itself.
Nov 26, 2019 8:06 am
I am a player in this. If any of you like to do world-building of a civilisation, and have positive/negative events given to you by the GM to make things interesting, this would be a fun game to join. There is a rule system to make your nation more fleshed out. Do ask questions about the rules if you have them, as resources is a thing you have to consider about.
Feb 6, 2020 1:35 am
This is the game I'm talking about. Check my link again.
Feb 6, 2020 4:16 pm
RoAires did some GREAT work on his nation during the first game. The link is well worth a visit, I think. We're going to be starting a second generation of this soon, not a reboot, but a new world. That means now is the perfect time to jump in if you're interested.
Feb 6, 2020 5:09 pm
Hey Falconloft, can I join again? I've found some more time lately to do these kinds of things, probably enough for a couple of posts each week, especially since it's a new generation.

To those reading, I definitely recommend this game, it's a very good exercise in worldbuilding. Reading posts that others make is definitely one of favorite parts.
Feb 6, 2020 7:30 pm
Yes, you can! I'm not ready to start it up again quite yet. I've got a new ruleset athat's under review by the players right now. Join us on the discord and look for the Covenant channel.

https://discord.gg/tF9URx5
Feb 10, 2020 5:08 pm
Okay, we're getting round two of this started back up, so if you want to get a piece of the map, let me know. The game details re here: https://gamersplane.com/games/2039/
Feb 12, 2020 8:14 pm
Definitely interested, but can I join first and observe a little before joining full time ?
Feb 13, 2020 5:07 pm
Tried to apply but it doesn't work...
Can you send an invite?
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.