Political RP at the Domain level

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Feb 13, 2020 5:45 pm
deadpool_qc sent a note to Falconloft
Feb 19, 2020 9:36 pm
There's room for a couple more players in this still. If you like world-building or plot, and want to have some control over the world, shoot me a PM.
Feb 24, 2020 12:20 am
Would a nomadic horse based society loosely modeled after the apache be viable in your game? Maybe a centaur kingdom that esques normal fortifications and uses hit and run tactics? Something clan based depending on population that hunts and roams around a wide grassland and maybe has a single "trading/meeting" location.
Feb 24, 2020 5:21 pm
We've decided on going just human for now, so the centaur would be out, but a nomadic society would be fine. You'd probably have a challenge moving around through the open spots between claimed land, but that might be fun. I'll shoot you an invite.
Feb 25, 2020 1:41 am
Falconloft says:
We've decided on going just human for now, so the centaur would be out, but a nomadic society would be fine. You'd probably have a challenge moving around through the open spots between claimed land, but that might be fun. I'll shoot you an invite.
Would a seafaring kingdom similar to the Ironborn in "Game of Thrones" be a more fitting theme? I would be interested in running either for sure.
Feb 25, 2020 10:12 pm
I don't know a lot about Game of Thrones, but I think it could work.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.