Interest Check: Star Wars 5e

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Sep 12, 2019 8:01 pm
Rabitrick says:
Awesome. I have already constructed a character. (A Trandoshan Bounty Hunter (Fighter)) Let me know if you want players to build a detailed background since this is only a one shot for now.
Totally up to you how in depth you guys want to go with character backgrounds. It's not required, but if you would like to give your character a little more backstory, then by all means go for it.
Sep 12, 2019 9:46 pm
I'm very interested if there's still room.
Sep 12, 2019 10:53 pm
As far as story concept goes, how about setting it during the expanded universe (new galactic republic) and have us either doing diplomatic protection to senators etc. on diplomatic missions to get planets to join/rejoin the galactic republic....or have us do reconnaissance on entirely new planets as an exploration team equipped experts in xeno-biology, diplomacy, espionage, warfare, the force. Basically a science team, with a bit of muscle and a few force sensitives to back it up, as the Jedi academy is also looking to rebuild and train.

Just thinking aloud.
Sep 13, 2019 4:59 am
interested if you got the space.
Sep 13, 2019 2:47 pm
JackJack says:
interested if you got the space.
I'm sorry but unfortunately we are maxed out right now. I will definitely let you know if a slot opens up.
Sep 15, 2019 7:10 am
Man, I go one weekend without checking new games and I miss this. Sunofva... lol

Keep me on the wait list please.
Sep 15, 2019 5:43 pm
I am absolutely blown away by the interest in this game and I really do not want to leave any of you out. Some I'm going to do something crazy...

I've upped the player cap to 12, so anyone who has posted on this thread is now in. And that's it, I'm not going any higher! I'm thinking if all 12 player are active, I will split you guys up into two parties of 6.

How does that sound?

We have already started a thread to submit character concepts. The game will be set in the Expanded Universe (the Legends books) and will take place during the events of the Legacy of the Force Series (40 years after the original Star Wars).

https://gamersplane.com/forums/thread/13733/
Last edited September 15, 2019 5:43 pm
Sep 15, 2019 7:22 pm
If there is room, I'm extremely interested. If there isn't, then thanks for providing the link to the 5e SW, there can never be enough SW gaming material.
Sep 17, 2019 4:03 pm
Meribson says:
If there is room, I'm extremely interested. If there isn't, then thanks for providing the link to the 5e SW, there can never be enough SW gaming material.
Unfortunately we are at capacity (and that's after I increased the cap once). I'll put you on a waiting list. If a slot opens up, I will definitely let you know.
Last edited September 17, 2019 4:04 pm
Sep 17, 2019 5:38 pm
Hmm, interesting... I wanted to make a "through the looking glass" type of game for Star Wars for about a month or so and was looking for a nice system to do it in. This might just fit the bill.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.