DRAGONLANCE

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 19, 2019 8:51 am
Anybody keen to give this a crack?

AD&D 1st Edition? Just post in! Using pre-gen characters of course!

First in, first served - needing 8 players.

Characters include:

TANIS, GOLDMOON, TASSLEHOFF BURRFOOT, RIVERWIND, CARAMON, STURM, RAISTLIN and FLINT

This will be a regular post campaign - maybe 4 posts per week or more depending on the players. Please be committed as there is nothing worse than player absence - makes playing difficult but if you are keen to give this a go then jump right in!

Might just give me an idea of interest!
Sep 19, 2019 9:12 am
OMG I want to be Tass so bad! Already have too much on my plate though. I hope you'll consider making this public!
Sep 19, 2019 7:11 pm
Can't resist... must sign up! AD&D 1E and Dragonlance?! Put me down as a solid yes! I would love to play Caramon. He is the character with whom I most associate.
Sep 19, 2019 7:30 pm
I played through all of these IRL. We were one person short so I ran Riverwind and Goldmoon both.
Sep 19, 2019 8:19 pm
Raistlin, please!
Sep 19, 2019 10:22 pm
I love these books and was looking at them to re read the other day.

I have a full quote of games currently for my time commitments unfortunately.
Sep 19, 2019 10:22 pm
I love these books and was looking at them to re read the other day.

I have a full quote of games currently for my time commitments unfortunately.
Sep 20, 2019 10:20 am
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
OMG I want to be Tass so bad! Already have too much on my plate though. I hope you'll consider making this public!
Then play him, bro! You know you want to! Lol!
Sep 20, 2019 10:21 am
Anybody else keen to play? We need quite a few others though - can you boost this post to your friends in Gamers Plane?
Last edited September 20, 2019 10:22 am
Sep 20, 2019 10:22 am
discourage says:
Raistlin, please!
DONE! Raistlin is now taken!
Sep 20, 2019 10:23 am
WhtKnt says:
Can't resist... must sign up! AD&D 1E and Dragonlance?! Put me down as a solid yes! I would love to play Caramon. He is the character with whom I most associate.
DONE! Caramon is now taken!
Sep 20, 2019 10:24 am
Machiabelly says:
I played through all of these IRL. We were one person short so I ran Riverwind and Goldmoon both.
Do you still want to have a go with maybe a different character?
Sep 20, 2019 1:59 pm
I just finished the first volume of the "Dragon's of Autumn Twilight" graphic novel. I returned to those thrilling days of yesteryear (the 80's) when I read those books like going through the throws of a virus (it's the only novel I ever brought into a movie theatre). It got me nostalgic and thinking. I do miss the members of the dragonlance company.

I will be lurking for sure!
Sep 20, 2019 1:59 pm
I just finished the first volume of the "Dragon's of Autumn Twilight" graphic novel. I returned to those thrilling days of yesteryear (the 80's) when I read those books like going through the throws of a virus (it's the only novel I ever brought into a movie theatre). It got me nostalgic and thinking. I do miss the members of the dragonlance company.

Sep 20, 2019 6:55 pm
Valdus says:

So are you in? Which character do you want to play?
Sep 20, 2019 9:05 pm
No. Thanks though Tani.
Sep 22, 2019 3:42 am
Tani says:

Characters include:

TANIS, GOLDMOON, TASSLEHOFF BURRFOOT, RIVERWIND, CARAMON, STURM, RAISTLIN and FLINT

This will be a regular post campaign - maybe 4 posts per week or more depending on the players. Please be committed as there is nothing worse than player absence - makes playing difficult but if you are keen to give this a go then jump right in!

I used to read the books and I still do I would love to plan I did apply to your game.
Sep 22, 2019 7:09 am
Lwunder says:
Tani says:

Characters include:

I used to read the books and I still do I would love to plan I did apply to your game.
Yes! Thanks! I will approve you in as soon as I have posted up the Pre-Gen Character Sheets. Nearly there - sorry it is taking so long!
Sep 22, 2019 4:44 pm
Dragonlance appeals to me but not using pregens. Enjoy.
Sep 25, 2019 1:55 am
Still looking for players, Tani? I'm tempted! Big Dragonlance fan since I was a kid, but unfortunately I've never played AD&D... so I'm a little intimidated by that. But any of the characters unspoken for here would still be awesome. Tanis, Flint, Sturm, Riverwind, Goldmoon... fond memories of each of them!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.