DRAGONLANCE

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Sep 28, 2019 9:59 am
RAISTLIN and CARAMON are taken!

This leaves GOLDMOON, TANIS, RIVERWIND, TASSLEHOFF BURRFOOT, STURM BRIGHTBLADE, FLINT FIREFORGE

FIRST IN, FIRST SERVED!!!!!!!!
Sep 30, 2019 1:59 am
Araklusta says:
Still looking for players, Tani? I'm tempted! Big Dragonlance fan since I was a kid, but unfortunately I've never played AD&D... so I'm a little intimidated by that. But any of the characters unspoken for here would still be awesome. Tanis, Flint, Sturm, Riverwind, Goldmoon... fond memories of each of them!
AD&D is easy. If you have played any other edition you will pick it up quickly. And I am always happy to help.
Sep 30, 2019 2:08 am
I'd be tempted to play Sturm. He was my favorite character. What adventures would we be going through?
Sep 30, 2019 7:52 am
JUST AN UPDATE:

TANIS, RAISTLIN and CARAMON are now taken!
Sep 30, 2019 7:52 am
Squadfather44 says:
I'd be tempted to play Sturm. He was my favorite character. What adventures would we be going through?
Starting at Dragons of Despair! So are you in?
Oct 1, 2019 3:15 am
WhtKnt says:
Araklusta says:
Still looking for players, Tani? I'm tempted! Big Dragonlance fan since I was a kid, but unfortunately I've never played AD&D... so I'm a little intimidated by that. But any of the characters unspoken for here would still be awesome. Tanis, Flint, Sturm, Riverwind, Goldmoon... fond memories of each of them!
AD&D is easy. If you have played any other edition you will pick it up quickly. And I am always happy to help.
I appreciate that, WhtKnt! I've played a lot of 5e, and before that 4e. Plus a ton of computer games based off of older editions, like Baldur's Gate etc. With some help I bet I could get it! Also, I've been dying to play older school dnd.

Tani - a couple of questions.

1) In this forum you've said that the game would be about 4 posts a week, but the game description itself says 3 posts a day. Which of those is more accurate?

2) I love each of the remaining characters dearly. Is there anything that we should know about what they're like mechanically? For example (not sure what would be a spoiler for the campaign, I certainly read the heck out of the novels) what sorts of abilities does Goldmoon have to start with?
Oct 1, 2019 9:00 am
Araklusta says:
WhtKnt says:
Araklusta says:
I appreciate that, WhtKnt! I've played a lot of 5e, and before that 4e. Plus a ton of computer games based off of older editions, like Baldur's Gate etc. With some help I bet I could get it! Also, I've been dying to play older school dnd.

Tani - a couple of questions.

1) In this forum, you've said that the game would be about 4 posts a week, but the game description itself says 3 posts a day. Which of those is more accurate?

2) I love each of the remaining characters dearly. Is there anything that we should know about what they're like mechanically? For example (not sure what would be a spoiler for the campaign, I certainly read the heck out of the novels) what sorts of abilities does Goldmoon have to start with?
1) There will be a minimum of 4 posts per week however, the posts per day will be three, sometimes, even more, depending on what is happening, updating maps, OCC, adventure or campaign information, character building (it's continuous). But yes, 3 or 4 posts per week is an average.

2) To find out about the characters, jump in and then you can check out the pre-gen character sheets.
Oct 1, 2019 7:20 pm
Anybody else keen to play? There are four characters left to play!
Oct 1, 2019 7:21 pm
Who is left. I might give it a go, held off as I ran these adventures years and years ago.
Oct 1, 2019 7:26 pm
I'll take Sturm! I'm a sucker for Dragonlance.
Oct 4, 2019 1:22 pm
I have never played the system but I would be interested in playing Tas or Riverwind if you are still taking players.

Edit: I totally forgot about Flint! Honestly I would be cool to play any character that no one else is keen on, even Goldmoon.
Last edited October 4, 2019 1:25 pm
Oct 4, 2019 7:15 pm
Is there any free spot? I could play Flint
Oct 4, 2019 9:26 pm
I will play goldmoon
Oct 5, 2019 8:21 am
TANIS, RAISTLIN, CARAMON, STURM, GOLDMOON and FLINT are now taken!
Oct 17, 2019 5:05 am
If you're still looking, I'd be interested in playing Riverwind.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.