Interest Check: Universe Hoppers(The Strange)

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Jun 5, 2020 8:06 am
But before you design your character please read through the thread and links. We will then discuss about character concept, because one application made a character, and did not respond back when I spoke to them.
Jul 17, 2020 10:39 am
Hi, sorry for the very late check back. I'll discuss with you about the game. I'll send you an invite first.
Aug 4, 2020 2:45 pm
Hi, I am still fine with taking in some more. Even though I have 4 already, there is still room to accept another ambassador of the second world. This one is a very aged recursion that has seen multiple apocalyptic events, and have been corrupted from the price of developing too fast.
Oct 22, 2020 11:52 am
The new 4th player seems to not be around now. So, I'm open to accept a new one. Also, I'll offer to make the game public so you can see the world-building I am attempting to show.
Oct 22, 2020 5:51 pm
I read the summary of the Strange preview you linked and the info you've posted here and this sounds really fascinating. If you are open to new players, I'm very interested.
Oct 26, 2020 2:17 pm
Ah, sure! I'll send you the invite. Btw, your character could be open to any choice of Focus that you wish, except for the ones already taken by others, as to keep it diverse. Also, you may opt to be a native of either the Recursion the party is now in, or be from another type of Recursion. It would determine if you will be introduced as a guide for them or not.
Last edited October 26, 2020 2:19 pm
Nov 24, 2020 7:14 am
Bumping this again as my recent interested player have gone silent.
Nov 24, 2020 1:44 pm
This video about the setting sounds very interesting. Enough for me to get the Strange a second look
Nov 24, 2020 7:10 pm
Had a quick look through the rules - This is something I wanna try out!
Nov 25, 2020 2:31 pm
Yeah, I also looked up The Strange on youtube as well, and it feels like a cool system for me to try my experimental setting meshing mechanic, where I generate a world with rolling on a self-made secret table to organise the results into Primary, Secondary, or Tertiary influence on my generated world!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.