Player Lounge

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Feb 26, 2016 4:26 am
I think we all need to remember something about the rules of MAID-- you can roll anything with any stat, so long as you justify it. Fighting a monster can be athletics, skill, luck, affection, or cunning. Any action is any stat.
Last edited February 26, 2016 4:26 am
Feb 26, 2016 7:20 am
Yep, unless it doesn't make sense or the GM tells you to roll something specific.
Feb 28, 2016 10:12 pm
Again, sorry for the lack of updates! Real life and stuff getting in the way. Should have something by the end of the week.
Mar 4, 2016 8:21 pm
I'm curious how this is going to turn out.
Mar 5, 2016 3:09 am
I'm givin some time for you guys to do any last minute things before I layout everything. Also, I should finish my final by today, wooooo
Mar 7, 2016 9:42 am
Alright, I survived. Back to business as normal, I missed playing this game!
Mar 11, 2016 4:29 pm
So how do we RPS again?
Mar 11, 2016 11:29 pm
Roll a 1d3, 1 = Rock, 2 = Paper, 3 = Scissors!
Mar 12, 2016 10:43 am
A roll of 54 on the fantasy table = "The master drinks a potion that switches genders".

What a tweeeest.
Mar 18, 2016 10:21 pm
It looks as though interest in this game has dried up. Still, it was fun while it lasted. This was my first PbP game, so I learned a lot about how to run a game like this - next time I'll make it shorter!

I'm gonna set the game to 'Retired', you are all welcome to join my future games!
Mar 18, 2016 11:14 pm
I'm still interested just need to write something up. Going to try and get something up over the weekend.
Mar 21, 2016 11:23 am
It's been bit of time and it looks like we lost two players, so I'll retire the game. But before that we can have some fun with wrapping up the story, I don't just wanna cut things off.

So the story will end very shortly, but hope you guys had fun playing!
Mar 21, 2016 11:59 am
handle, I want to thank you for running a very entertaining game. I apologize for being unable to keep up with posting regularly. For me, timing was such that my job went full time a week after joining the game and got overwhelmed quickly. I would have liked to get back on track with it and play more. But I had fun, and the work you put into it is much appreciated.
Mar 27, 2016 12:36 pm
Out of curiosity are we still playing? Akita unlocked an achieve also I think.
Mar 27, 2016 8:47 pm
Yeah we are, I was just giving time for people to respond before I posted, but it looks lke it's just you and me? :P

We will have one big fight scene before it ends.
Mar 31, 2016 12:50 pm
Roguelike says:
handle, I want to thank you for running a very entertaining game. I apologize for being unable to keep up with posting regularly. For me, timing was such that my job went full time a week after joining the game and got overwhelmed quickly. I would have liked to get back on track with it and play more. But I had fun, and the work you put into it is much appreciated.
Aw, thanks. Sadly, not every game can survive in this harsh world. Hopefully we can play again in the future!
May 18, 2016 3:21 pm
Dumb question were we going to finish this? I'm assuming Akita wins. Xq
May 19, 2016 10:44 am
Urk, yeah Akita wins. Sorry, I completely lost my motivation and this game got put on the back burner. Like waaaaaaaaaay in the back. I'll make sure to write an ending scene soon. :D

//Handle
May 19, 2016 10:47 am
No worries in the very least I had fun with Akita the Stalker.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.