Welcome

load previous
May 11, 2020 10:46 pm
Welcome to the group Tower
May 12, 2020 3:01 am
Tower_Shield says:
Hey all! I will also soon be joining you. I will be leaning towards a mechanics/piloting spec. Clone of course, goes by Scrapper. Happy to be joining up with you all!

@Seuss, I'm finishing up my character and will put up a rough draft tomorrow.
Welcome Tower!

We are still wrapping up the current Episode so don't feel like you have to be rushed.

Seuss
May 24, 2020 2:14 am
I just discovered this video that explains alot of context I did not know about the Battle of Geonosis and the clone army

Entire First Year of the Clone Wars | Star Wars Lore
Last edited May 24, 2020 2:16 am
May 24, 2020 5:40 am
Going to watch this, cheers Vagrant
May 24, 2020 3:17 pm
We're pretty early in the conflict, right? Like, the Battle of Geonosis is pretty recent history is the vibe I'm getting.
May 24, 2020 7:22 pm
I believe we are about three month after the Battle of Geonosis and that there hasnt been another major battle yet.
Jul 23, 2020 1:28 pm
Hello people!

I wanted to introduce myself, after I've joined the group yesterday. First things first, my name is Robin, but you can call me Robo or whatever you want, I'm 19 yeasrs old and I am from Germany. That being said, don't wonder if my grammar is not so perfect or if I am not active in the evenings, because I am living in a different time zone (CET).

I'm not so familiar with FFG's Star Wars, but I tried to create a character, that I will submit later on. Seuss, just tell me what should be corrected or changed. From this point on, I only know how my character should be skilled, but not what kind of person he is besides being a clone. Are there being limitations in terms of what kind of clones I can create? Like, can I play a Republic Commando or should I just stay with being a normal one?

If you have any questions about me just let me know.

Looking forward to play with you :D
Robo
Jul 23, 2020 2:55 pm
Welcome, Robobax!
Jul 23, 2020 3:35 pm
Robobax says:
Are there being limitations in terms of what kind of clones I can create? Like, can I play a Republic Commando or should I just stay with being a normal one?
Pretty much all careers and all specializations are open from any of the FFG Star Wars lines (i.e. Age of Rebellion, Edge of the Empire, etc.)

Welcome aboard!

Seuss
Jul 23, 2020 4:55 pm
Hey there. I don't think you need to worry about mad optimization on your character - I certainly didn't. Go with your gut, I think the only boundary is that you'll have to stick to the GAR, so, probably less, like... smugglers.
Jul 23, 2020 8:57 pm
Welcome aboard Robo, this my first really attempt at Star Wars so you are not the only one. Glad to have you join us.
Aug 29, 2020 2:28 am
A great listen on the Clone Wars and specifically playing Clones from the Order 66 Podcast. It is long but well worth it ...

Episode 130 Brothers in Arms
Aug 29, 2020 10:22 am
Downloaded it for a listen during tomorrow’s work shift.
Sep 13, 2020 3:19 pm
Seuss says:
A great listen on the Clone Wars and specifically playing Clones from the Order 66 Podcast. It is long but well worth it ...

Episode 130 Brothers in Arms
Loved the episode. Specially relevant since im playing this career.

Also, looking at advancement paths and I could spent so much exp! :P
Sep 19, 2020 6:29 am
how easily can a clone find assistance for modding attachment roll?

Edit: What would be the current credit value my character should have spend total with the new stipend rule?
Last edited September 20, 2020 5:17 am
Sep 21, 2020 1:20 pm
TheVagrant says:
how easily can a clone find assistance for modding attachment roll?

Edit: What would be the current credit value my character should have spend total with the new stipend rule?
On base - very easy to find assistance in modding (actually I was probably NOT going to have ya'll make a roll as long as you have any modifications to your equipment done while you are back at base in between adventures).

The stipend is equal to 35 Credits per (1) XP earned.

Seuss
Sep 24, 2020 3:12 am
And what is the starting credit after the free clone gear?

Edit adding d100 credit roll
Last edited September 24, 2020 12:34 pm

Rolls

starting credit - (1d100)

(49) = 49

Oct 16, 2020 2:46 am
In a galaxy maybe not so far away...

Real life lightsaber?
Last edited October 16, 2020 2:47 am
Dec 8, 2020 6:57 pm
I have a question about the assist maneuver.

I d like for Lucky to be able to assist Ani for bonuses for her force using social rolls( he practiced quite a bit to follow her properly in social situations), but I'm not sure exactly how that could work.

It would be particularly impactful once the clone Teamwork signature kicks in if we can make it work.

Any ideas?
Dec 8, 2020 8:44 pm
There is always the Assisted Check option ... if you are skilled than you would combine your characteristic or skill with another to provide an upgraded check or if the PC is unskilled you can provide a [Boost] die.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.