Sunken Secrets (and queries)

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Sep 1, 2014 7:09 pm
Shakka_Karin wanted me to inform you that she has just moved and hasn't had internet as of yet, so she apologizes for her lazyness ^-^
Sep 2, 2014 3:14 pm
Okay I have internet again! And it wasn't lazyness, just how long it took for the guy to get here.
Sep 3, 2014 4:40 am
I'm still gonna call it laziness... :)
Sep 3, 2014 10:34 am
Welcome back to the site Shakka, I do suspect he is calling it laziness a bit sarcastically because of my recent posts...for which I completely apologize because rereading them I come off as a major jerk. Which is neither my personality or my intention, can't build an awesome community if I am running people off and from the very beginning of this site my intention was to simply make it successful. So one more time apologizes to anyone I implied wasn't participating and biggest apology to Keleth who not only puts a lot of his personal time and energy into this project (without pay) but who is also a RL friend of mine who I should not be treating poorly in any light. Lets have a fantastic game and lets work together to make this site awesome.
Sep 3, 2014 2:28 pm
You don't have anything to apologize to me for Azzorak. Seeing activity keeps pushing me to put stuff up there. I'll try to get the first post up today (though today's a tight schedule). At the latest, we start tomorrow.
Sep 4, 2014 2:12 am
No, i was calling her lazy, she is lazy ^-^ lol.
Even so she's pretty awesome typically... everybody gets one Shakka. Everybody gets ONE.
Sep 4, 2014 11:12 pm
Everyone gets one what now? But to those who don't know me in real life experienceltd is very accurate, I'm lazy.
Sep 5, 2014 3:20 am
Shakka_Kairn says:
Everyone gets one what now? But to those who don't know me in real life experienceltd is very accurate, I'm lazy.
Umm, spiderman may have said it.
See, totally on the ball guys!
Sep 8, 2014 7:35 pm
I don't know how you want to start the game off and I don't want to put the game off on the wrong foot but I was wondering if perhaps I can start up a thread in the game's forum focusing the scene on the tavern in my backstory just to get a little light roleplaying going. Eager to start but understand you may be busy IRL, obviously I have been running games a long time I suspect I can get a little prologue going with little harm to the game. What do you think Keleth? Or do you think it will be starting too soon for this to be worthwhile, if so when do you think we will see the first post? Don't mean to be a pest, just been a while since I gamed and I am quite looking forward to it.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.