Star Wars: The Force Awakens (PbtA)

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 1, 2020 2:34 pm
Happy New Year, everyone! ^_^

I'd just like to check for interest in Star Wars World, which is a PbtA hack for Star Wars. I've come across this hack a couple of months ago, and I've now just discovered two starter adventures for Fantasy Flight Games' Star Wars: The Force Awakens that I'd like to run.

I already have one player, and I thought I'd offer slots for another 3-4 players if there's enough interest. ^_^
Last edited January 1, 2020 2:35 pm
Jan 1, 2020 2:55 pm
I would be interested but I've never played any PbtA game before. If that's not a problem, I'd be happy to join
Jan 1, 2020 3:13 pm
I really like the PtbA Systems, and I love Star Wars, so count me in~
Jan 1, 2020 6:15 pm
That sounds neat! I love Monster of the Week and I've been looking for a system to replace Saga edition with. I'm interested in Scoundrel, currently.
Last edited January 1, 2020 6:58 pm
Jan 1, 2020 7:00 pm
We'll be doing originals, though I won't hold it against you if you make an exact copy of a canon character. ^_^

I've set up the game here. The story intro and some tentative character creation rules are already posted there too.
Jan 1, 2020 7:05 pm
bowlofspinach says:
I would be interested but I've never played any PbtA game before. If that's not a problem, I'd be happy to join
Not a problem for me. Just keep in mind that PbtA constitutes a paradigm shift from the more traditional systems like D&D and Pathfinder - many of the assumptions from those systems will not hold up here. ^_^
Jan 1, 2020 7:13 pm
I've heard that and that's what interests me. I prefer more story focused games over games like D&D or PF so I'm excited to try this out! I applied to the game
Jan 1, 2020 8:24 pm
Hmm, looks like I've got enough interest to fill the roster - and only in a few hours at that. Thanks! ^_^
Jan 1, 2020 11:02 pm
Hey if there's still room this sounds awesome and I'd love to play. I love Pbta and Star Wars.
Jan 7, 2020 9:08 pm
What is pbta? This interests me but this acronym confuses me.
Jan 7, 2020 9:12 pm