OOC Thread

load previous
Jan 16, 2020 2:08 pm
lol, I meant more for just the PCs. Just so I can keep straight who has pointy ears.
Jan 24, 2020 1:36 am
Hey guys gotta drop out sorry. I just had a last minute move sprung up on me on top of changing jobs and I just don't really have a lot of free time right now. Sorry about that. Hope you guys have fun.
Jan 24, 2020 2:39 am
Understood. Be well and I hope you can find time to join us again later.
Jan 27, 2020 1:40 am
I'm asking all my folks to forgive me for a few days. I had a friend commit suicide this morning and I need some time to process this. I will be back in a day or three. In the meantime, if you or someone you know needs to talk, PLEASE call someone! Send me a private message if nothing else. I am always willing to listen and I promise that it will remain confidential!!
Jan 27, 2020 2:24 am
I’m so sorry for your loss. Take as much time as you need.
Jan 27, 2020 8:28 am
I'm very sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself, WhtKnt. The game will be around when you've had the time to recover from such a difficult incident.
Jan 27, 2020 12:59 pm
Yes WhtKnt, definitely take whatever time you need.
Jan 27, 2020 3:29 pm
I'm so sorry, that's awful! Yeah, no worries, just focus on hanging in there.
Feb 5, 2020 7:28 am
I'm so sorry, everyone. I must resign from the game due to new circumstances at home & work. T__T

I live at my company's accommodations (next to our office), and to save some cash, I'm using the work network which I'm able to catch from my room (and the IT Team says that it's okay). But a few days ago, the company has enforced restrictions on the office network so sites categorized as "Games" (like GP) are now blocked.

Now, I can't reliably get into my GP games - I have to bow out so I don't bog anything down. So sorry again for the hassle. Happy Gaming to all of you.
Feb 5, 2020 8:24 am
Sorry to hear that, Peachyo. Hope you can rejoin us at a further point in time.
Feb 5, 2020 11:52 am
Yes hope everything turns out ok.

I do hope that you are able to come back at some point.
Feb 5, 2020 3:29 pm
Sorry to hear this, Peachyco. If you ever get the chance to come back, you will be welcomed with open arms.
Feb 6, 2020 4:37 pm
Okay, with the loss of Peachy and ARPG, do we want to take on a replacement, or are you guys comfortable with having a party of four? I have a player that wants in, but I'm holding off for opinions.
Feb 6, 2020 6:27 pm
Personally, I like smaller parties.
Feb 6, 2020 7:32 pm
I’m fine either way. My basic d&d instinct would be to say 4 pcs is too few, but this is 5ed, so you know best, DM...
Mar 1, 2020 2:04 pm
I have invited two more players to join and may invite a third to replace Cep100 (as he has not been active for two weeks). One of them has responded and is building a character (he has been told what the party has and is building to suit). I'm still waiting on a response from the other and will move to the next if I don't hear something within a few days.
Mar 2, 2020 5:00 pm
Hi everyone

Cormac mac Kentigern will be added to the character list later this evening - I'll await instructions as to how he joins the party..
Mar 2, 2020 7:04 pm
Have people worked out starting gold according to background or rolled on the class based list of starting gold amounts?
Mar 2, 2020 9:57 pm
I have not dropped or died. I just have a convention to help run this weekend, so my time will be very limited until Tuesday. I will try to log in and make updates, but I just can't be certain from day to day that I will be able to do so. So please stick around and we'll be back in action as soon as possible.
Mar 3, 2020 2:22 pm
No worries. I've had to slow down due to some family illness as well, so post when you have the time. Take care!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.