OOC Thread

load previous
Jun 17, 2020 6:50 pm
I am rolling to Tulsa tomorrow and will be 'involved' for the rest of the weekend. I will catch back up on Monday.
Aug 4, 2020 5:08 am
Submitted a Human Sorcerer/Detective character.
Aug 13, 2020 8:43 pm
Forgive me everyone, it's been a Day and I'm swamped. Please be patient and I will update when possible.
Aug 13, 2020 10:12 pm
I am on vacation for two weeks from Sunday morning and will not be able to post (staying in a farmhouse cottage in rural Wales) - I'll be back on the 30th and will posting again soon after. WhtKnt - feel free to npc Cormac whilst I am away rather than hold up the game.
Sep 14, 2020 3:06 pm
Playing Dodge'em with hurricanes again. If I'm out for a while, please bot me or wait for me (if you're in my game). This one looks to be a direct hit. See you on the other side.
Sep 14, 2020 7:36 pm
Hope you are Ok
Nov 9, 2020 1:42 am
Okay, I have recruited a few new faces and they should be getting characters in over the next few days. You guys can level up! They are coming in at level 1, but as a reward for being loyal players, you two can advance to level 2!
Nov 9, 2020 2:46 am
Thanks for taking me, I'm looking forward to playing. I'm going to be going with a half-elf bard named Valthurin, who is trying to make a name for himself gain some experiences.
Last edited November 9, 2020 3:26 am
Nov 9, 2020 4:15 am
Hi! Glad to be here... any request suggestions for class or rp?
Nov 9, 2020 4:17 am
You all are mercs mostly?
Nov 9, 2020 9:28 am
Hi Coachthor and AvDc, welcome to the game.

We currently only have a human barbarian and an elf wizard (who'll multi-class into fighter at a later stage) as active players.

The party as it currently stands also has a druid, a ranger and a sorceror, though all three have gone AWOL some time back.

So you could basically play anything you like, really.

Since the Keep on the Borderlands / Caves of Chaos is roughly 25% wilderness exploration and 75% dungeon crawl, you might consider building characters that shine in those kinds of scenarios; there will be relatively limited urban/social interactions most of the time.
Last edited November 9, 2020 9:32 am
Nov 9, 2020 12:16 pm
I'm keen on playing a rogue if no one else is dead set on one.
Nov 9, 2020 12:50 pm
Also, I see that the PHB and Xanathar's Guide are allowed. Are we allowed to use the Sword Coast Adventure Guide as well? I didn't know if Into the Borderlands was set in Faerun or not.
Nov 9, 2020 3:33 pm
Hi Ninja_Dano, the Keep could be in any world. Not sure which one WhtKnt is using for this game. Don't know if he allows other materials for character creation. A rogue would be great!
Nov 9, 2020 3:39 pm
what are the other classes? I'm leaning between Archer or Greatweapon fighters
Nov 9, 2020 3:59 pm
matmaisan says:
We currently only have a human barbarian and an elf wizard (who'll multi-class into fighter at a later stage) as active players.
Are you speaking of this?

Among new recruits, we're speaking of a half-elf bard, a rogue and you as an archer or great weapon master fighter...
Last edited November 9, 2020 4:01 pm
Nov 10, 2020 2:53 am
Working on rogue too.
Nov 10, 2020 3:32 am
Technically, the Keep is set in Mystara, but being as I don't have data on the clerics of such for 5E, we'll go with the Realms. Let's say that the Keep lies in the Stonelands north of Cormyr. The nearest town is Tilverton and the nearest sizeable city is Arabel. I'll permit the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide.
Nov 10, 2020 3:43 am
Hi everyone, big fan of the borderlands module, happy to be on board. Seems like I'll make a melee fighter since we seem to have an abundance of ranged fighters. I'm dancing between a war cleric, and a fighter, though Gloom Stalker ranger is also on my mind.
Last edited November 10, 2020 5:17 am
Nov 10, 2020 9:40 am
Hi dominion451, we currently have no cleric, so the war-priest might be a good idea: a decent melee combatant, and also useful after combat. But a melee fighter or sneaky ranger could be great too...
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.