Character Thread

Jan 8, 2020 4:13 pm
Use this thread for making any IC rolls or such.
Jan 9, 2020 2:41 am
Okay, let's try rolling for Stefan the Hexblade's starting wealth (4d4 x 10 gp): 80gp.

Trinket (89): A vial of dragon blood! Haha! Fits my concept of Stefan's dragon-sword patron! ^_^
Last edited January 9, 2020 5:59 pm

Rolls

Starting Wealth (Warlock) - (4d4)

(2222) = 8

Trinket - (1d100)

(89) = 89

Jan 10, 2020 9:03 am
Trinket roll... A tiny chest carved to look like it has numerous feet on the bottom.

matmaisan sent a note to WhtKnt
Last edited January 10, 2020 9:07 am

Rolls

Trinket... - (1d100)

(45) = 45

Jan 10, 2020 9:26 pm
I don't see a problem with it. The people of the Keep aren't mind-readers and won't know of his alignment unless he demonstrates evil acts. I'm okay if you want to take a longbow, hunting knife, and clothing.
Nov 9, 2020 6:36 am
What are stats for this game? Array or point-buy?
Nov 9, 2020 9:34 am
Peachyco says:
According to the GM here, we can use either Point Buy or Standard Array (because this is just a predetermined point buy anyway).
Nov 11, 2020 11:21 am
Here is the back story for my Half Orc Cleric of the Tempest, Daizin

A sailor on the wide seas, an oarsman for a naval vessel, his size and strength making him a natural in the galley, Daizin was a proud sailor. While serving aboard the "Flayed Goblin", he would come to know the meaning of battle, fighting in actions across the oceans against pirates and rival navies.
During a thunderous storm, in which he and his crew mates battled a pirate ship, the lightning lit sky and boom of the gods roaring thunder, Daizin would be struck a fell blow, gladly placing himself in its way, as tithe pirate ships first mate attempted to sabotage the "Goblin", saving the ship and his crew. As he lay dying on the blood soaked deck, the salt and copper tang in his nostrils, one large tooth broken, an eye replaced with a piece of broken spar wood, a bolt of lightning struck down and found him, burning his soul and flesh. He heard and felt a voice ring through him, give him new life and energy with which to rise and quash the raging battle. So began Daizins life of prayer, to the gods of storm and sea, and to his quest to discover just which god it was that gave him favour for his bravery and sacrifice
Nov 13, 2020 7:08 pm
Die for Cormac level 2 hit points

Rolls

Barbarian hit point roll - (1D12+2)

(10) + 2 = 12

Apr 21, 2021 3:11 am
I got how to do Stats. Are HP max at first level and rolled after? How is gear being done?
Apr 21, 2021 4:05 am
Yes, hit points are max at 1st level, then rolled. Gear can either be purchased, or you can start with gear appropriate to your class and background. In either case, add 50 gp to your total. No magical items (yet).
Apr 21, 2021 4:38 am
Cool. I'm nearly completed now with her.

Rolls

second level HP - (1d6)

(2) = 2

Apr 21, 2021 5:32 am
Sasha Bornstein: She is complete now.

Stats:
Race/Gender: Human/Female
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 145#
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Dark Brown with Light Brown Highlights
Skin: Normal
Class/Level: Wizard (Abjuration)/2
Languages: Common, Goblin
Vision: Normal
Interests: Specialization: Hunt for Pelts
Lifestyle: Modest
Marriage/Children: None/None
Movement: 30' Land

Description: Sasha, Human, is the shorter side but looks good. She is about average build and has green eyes that are sometimes get hidden by her long dark brown hair with lighter brown highlights. She appears to be in her late teens or even her early twenties.

Appearance with Gear: She is found in her leather armor with a maul over her shoulder means business. Besides a couple of pouches she has dagger in sheaf. Also one down in her boots. She carries an over packed backpack with a tent obviously attached.

https://cdn.outdoorhub.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2014/08/Julie-McQueen.jpg

Her Hunting Dog "Sench": https://2ponds.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/2.5-Grantham-top.jpg
Last edited April 21, 2021 5:40 am
Apr 21, 2021 5:10 pm
Rolling for 2nd level health: 18 HP total - very happy roll.
Last edited April 21, 2021 5:10 pm

Rolls

Level 2 HP - (1d8+1)

(8) + 1 = 9

Apr 21, 2021 9:53 pm
What's behind door 6 .. Ta da Sasha... Of course that is assuming you live door 5 which is the sphere of annilation.

Len

Apr 24, 2021 4:36 am
2nd level HP gain roll = 5
Last edited April 24, 2021 4:36 am

Rolls

2nd level HP gain - (1d8)

(5) = 5

Len

Apr 24, 2021 6:57 pm
Okay I have submitted Leothorn Hollysharp, a forest gnome rogue. Still have to write up a backstory, but I plan for them to be a part of an organization called the Unbroken Spine, a loose collection of adventurers and sages who rescue lost knowledge from the dark places of the world. He was once a librarian who honed his Thieves' skills recovering overdue library books, and has read a great deal about the world (although he possesses little practical experience). I don't expect any of this to factor into the adventure other than this is his main motivation to come to the Keep on the Borderlands.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ce/b2/63/ceb2637761ddd58cb448c1da7e5ca2c8.jpg
Last edited April 24, 2021 6:57 pm
Apr 24, 2021 7:06 pm
Gotta love the mustache.
Apr 24, 2021 11:43 pm
An escaped slave who had to survive on his own while being chased for some time, he credits Trithereon for saving him and others as they escaped.

Trithereon spoke to him through dreams and gave him ideas of how to escape. Vita soon found himself at a temple of Trithereon, after wandering around in his escape to avoid capture, where he was told he was expected but that he was very late. He actually spent 20 years in the wilderness, paranoid he was continuously being chased.

Vita is now 75 years old and really was not looking forward to a life of slavery as a 50-year-old elf, especially knowing how long he will probably live.

After living a time as a slave, Vita desires to live every moment to its fullest. He may not always be optimistic, but he tries to enjoy everything. Especially drink. And Women.
Apr 25, 2021 1:36 am
Sasha redirect Vita to door 5. As he obviously missed it.
Apr 27, 2021 12:23 am
Just kidding. Welcome there Vitategro. I wouldn't try door 5 unless you can roll 20's
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.