Star Trek Interest Check

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Jan 15, 2020 8:54 pm
What roles are everyone thinking about? My station person I’m leaning towards Engineer / Science. Ship crew I’m flexible .
Jan 15, 2020 9:30 pm
Emberskyes says:
Reading on a phone without mu glasses. Okay then. Ship crew too.
I hope I didn't seem to be taking you to task. I meant only to answer your question. :)
Jan 15, 2020 11:02 pm
I'm thinking hologram for my second character then. An officer of some sort for my Starfleet character
Jan 16, 2020 12:19 am
I feel a need for a cat avatar ... Idle curiosity, when did the desire to run 2 PC’s in a game appear? I’ve noticed it a lot lately and it’s not something ai recall much from the distant past, unless you were GMing in which case the world was your oyster.

I sent @Whtknt an idea for one in a PM just to run it past you before I invest any more time on a thought. I thought maybe an ex-borg for the starfleet person, I’ll look more as time permits.
Last edited January 16, 2020 12:22 am
Jan 16, 2020 12:24 am
Moonbeam says:
Emberskyes says:
Reading on a phone without mu glasses. Okay then. Ship crew too.
I hope I didn't seem to be taking you to task. I meant only to answer your question. :)
Totally all right, I tend to skim on my phone, it’s hard to read large sections of text.
Jan 16, 2020 12:46 am
Emberskyes says:
I feel a need for a cat avatar ... Idle curiosity, when did the desire to run 2 PC’s in a game appear? I’ve noticed it a lot lately and it’s not something ai recall much from the distant past, unless you were GMing in which case the world was your
Interesting. This is actually the first game I've come across where there was an expectation of running two characters. If it's a trend, it's an intriguing one.
Jan 16, 2020 1:39 am
These are kind of tentative concepts, I’ll need to find some images and flesh out a back story with some hooks for the GM.
Last edited January 16, 2020 5:25 pm
Jan 16, 2020 3:20 am
This is something of an experiment on my part. I've had people run two characters in games where there was a shortage of players, but they have always been allies. This will be my first foray into dealings with a duality that is diametrically opposed.
Jan 16, 2020 3:24 am
I'll be science officer. Someone else can be in charge if things go wrong. So do we have enough interest? It sounds like we're all leaning pretty heavily into this. If so, I'll go through and roll up a sheet for Elijah. May pick a different race, but that depends on if anything jumps out at me.
Jan 16, 2020 6:06 am
Yes, we are a go! I'll set up a proper thread tomorrow.
Jan 16, 2020 6:39 am
Is there a rough timeLine we can be pointed in the direction of? So we can ground back stories in events.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Star_Trek
Jan 16, 2020 7:37 am
I think it was mentioned earlier that the time is TNG, after the war with the Dominion.
Jan 16, 2020 9:17 am
runekyndig says:
I had my eye set on a Trill as I found a really good starfleet image of a Trill
[ +- ] My character
My thoughts are they the Trill is a science officer
While my station personnel is a security officer / detective / enforcer
Jan 16, 2020 10:24 am
Maybe you should already create a game forum for the character creation if you have all your players assembled ;)
Jan 16, 2020 3:51 pm
Okay, the forum has been created and invites sent out. De Joker, were you interested, or just hanging around? As of right now, I have room for one more.

https://gamersplane.com/games/2257/
Last edited January 16, 2020 3:51 pm
Jan 16, 2020 4:36 pm
No just interjecting -- as the Flerkens were abounding ;) -- plates full enough but thanks for asking
Last edited January 16, 2020 4:36 pm
Jan 22, 2020 9:57 pm
I would be really interested in an STA game if there is one starting

You do not have permission to post in this thread.