OOC Chat Thread

Jan 27, 2020 11:37 pm
You know what to do here, don't you?

So, go for it!!

Talk to other real people, like a real person!

;)
Jan 30, 2020 2:37 pm
Thanks for allowing me to join the game. I'm looking forward to playing.
Jan 30, 2020 4:09 pm
Hello. I am a real person. Hello other real people.

I'm also a horse person in real life and would love to play a character that has a deep bond with their horse, so I'd like to play a Rider of Rohan if possible. I am thinking on the Emissary of your People background and the Slayer class (because it has the Rider specialty, yay!). Hope that's fine with everyone.
Last edited January 30, 2020 4:09 pm
Jan 31, 2020 6:52 pm
Hello, I'm a Brit, but will be in GMT-5 for a few weeks starting Sunday. I'll be living out of a suitcase so apologies if I'm a bit quiet.
Jan 31, 2020 7:01 pm
Appreciate the heads up, Ned!
Feb 1, 2020 6:45 pm
Greetings one and all,
I just joined the game. I look forward to playing with you all. I'm in SW Oregon, on the West Coast of the U.S., GMT-8.
Feb 2, 2020 3:42 pm
Hiya everybody! Looks like everyone has some nice character ideas, I'll get something up soon. I'm reading through the forum and book still.

I'm in GMT-6 and shamelessly blame any irregular posting on a toddler.
Feb 5, 2020 9:46 pm
Hey all, I too am a real person. Hope you're all well.

I'm in UK so at GMT.

Had copied my Rohan Slayer in from the previous game that didn't really get off the ground but having a think about changing it.
Always keen to try new things!
Feb 10, 2020 4:46 pm
Smiles. Just started, but lack materials.
Feb 17, 2020 10:18 pm
good news everyone i got the bad luck out of the dice
Feb 18, 2020 2:26 pm
Helloa, friends! I've just been accepted to the game - thanknyou Em. Looking forward to playing - just catching up on my reading, and I've got a Treasure Hunter in the works to supplement the current group.

My instinct is to go Hobbit, but I thought I'd try to get a hold of the additional resource books before I pull the trigger on that. (Is there a Link around here somewhere?)
Feb 18, 2020 3:03 pm
There was a smokin' deal on Humble Bundle but it's expired now.

I think now you're either looking at Cubicle 7's website, or DTRPG, or other 3rd party vendors.
Feb 19, 2020 4:06 pm
Guys, we can stop. Pack it up. This game is cursed. CURSED! These dice have the Shadow in them, there can be no doubt. All we can do now is set fire to it all!
Feb 19, 2020 4:18 pm
Heh, I rolled a 2 on my pick pocket roll, so I'm not able to disagree with you here ...
Feb 19, 2020 5:25 pm
*Lights the fire*
Feb 19, 2020 5:36 pm
When you're playing on pbp/rolling digitally, does that mean you gotta burn the device that you're using? ;P

In all seriousness though, that was some horrid luck Khulod. Sorry.
Feb 19, 2020 6:08 pm
Ah yes, the simpler the dice algorithm, the lessor randomization can be simulated, the greater the chances for poop rolls than real life dice.

But hey, lite it up! But keep the charcoal - this is AiME after all. ;D
Feb 21, 2020 9:17 pm
How do I see the character sheets of those in the party? I can see mine through some tortuous route via my settings, but the links from this thread and the game page just seem to go to user accounts.
Feb 21, 2020 9:45 pm
Good question!

People have to make their character sheets viewable by others, via the "Characters" tab up top. And if/when they've done that, then you can just click on their character's Avatar to go directly to the character sheet.

I do prefer if ppl do share their character sheets, but I don't require it (I can always see them).
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.