2016 Con Schedule

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Feb 1, 2016 9:50 pm
I figured since I'm kinda locked into two of um, I'd let you guys know about my planned con schedule this year:

- February 18-21: Dreamation in Morristown, NJ (confirmed)
- June 29-3: DexCon in Morristown, NJ (confirmed)
- August 3-7: GenCon in Indianpolis, IN
- November 3-6: Metatopia: Morristown, NJ

I will be considering AcadeCon as well, though it falls kinda close to Metatopia, and GenCon will be VERY expensive.

If you're coming to any of these, lemme know, let's hang out!
Feb 1, 2016 10:05 pm
Gen Con accommodations are expensive. Hope you got a room!
Feb 1, 2016 10:12 pm
Got a room! That's why it's so expensive! :p
Feb 2, 2016 12:12 am
Well I will be at Gen Con. Unless something changes I will be running games for Green Ronin. Would enjoy meeting people from the site if possible. Some kind of Meet-up event would be cool. Official or Unofficial is fine by me.
Feb 2, 2016 12:13 am
I might have to drive on down from the Fort if there's going to be some sort of GP meet up at Gen Con!!
Feb 2, 2016 12:26 am
foolsmask says:
Some kind of Meet-up event would be cool. Official or Unofficial is fine by me.
szemely says:
I might have to drive on down from the Fort if there's going to be some sort of GP meet up at Gen Con!!
This... is something I did not expect...
Feb 2, 2016 12:41 am
Man, i wish I had the money to attend, I'd love to have a GP meetup!
Feb 2, 2016 1:31 am
Keleth you have a day in mind for the meetup?
Feb 2, 2016 2:13 am
Given I did not expect this response... no.... I was happy enough to meet up with 2-3 people, for a few minutes each, at Origins last year; I figured a few quick meetups would happen this time too.

If there are people nearby who aren't going to GenCon, maybe we can all grab a bite or something on Friday evening/sometime Saturday? If not, based on how many people are interested, maybe I can run a small game, or we just hang out for a while?
Feb 2, 2016 4:34 am
I don't know what my schedule is yet, but I say just put something on the books now and I'll do my best to make it. Any of those ideas sound good to me.
Feb 2, 2016 6:49 am
I will be at DunDraCon 40 from 12-15 February; I'm running a few games there.
Feb 2, 2016 6:06 pm
Hmmm... Gamer's Plane Presents: Keleth's Hour of Power, come roll a d6 with the community and check up on users from the site that aren't posting but they're still playing. (And if the event is at a bar - Drink Responsibly.)
Last edited February 2, 2016 6:06 pm
Feb 2, 2016 6:34 pm
I'll be at GenCon this year. I'm pretty excited.
Feb 16, 2016 3:52 am
So I got annoyed at the lack of Double Exposure existing in the 21st century (digitally speaking anyway), so I wrote up an app to help find events. It's FAR from perfect, and I plan on adding more features, but I remember sorting events for Origins was a pain as well, and I meant to write this back then. Likewise, I don't know how GenCon's scheduling software is, but given their site, I don't have much hope for it yet.

I'd love feedback on it in general, baring in mind, it's about 4 hours of work. My Dreamation 2016 Event Finder
Mar 14, 2016 1:45 pm
I'm confirmed at GenCon this year :) I'll be busy meeting up with game publishers and tagging along with my friends who are well connected in the industry, but if there was a GP meetup I'd definitely try to pop in, shake hands, have a pint or whatever it is we're doin!
Mar 14, 2016 2:22 pm
Unfortunately, I'm not attending any cons this year.

If, however, you find yourself in my neck of the woods, I'd be more than happy to grab a drink or two and hang out with some GP folks.

Since the local con moved about two and a half hours away, though, I don't have high hopes for that happening. XD
Last edited March 14, 2016 2:22 pm
Mar 14, 2016 3:30 pm
Candi says:
I'm confirmed at GenCon this year :) I'll be busy meeting up with game publishers and tagging along with my friends who are well connected in the industry, but if there was a GP meetup I'd definitely try to pop in, shake hands, have a pint or whatever it is we're doin!
I'm hoping to meet up with people who are connected with in the industry as well... given the unique approach GP has, I'm hoping if I can get some designers/publishers involved, we can grow better.

Even if you can't meet up as a whole, I'd love to meet up with you even briefly while we're there!
Mar 14, 2016 4:01 pm
Keleth says:
Candi says:
I'm hoping to meet up with people who are connected with in the industry as well... given the unique approach GP has, I'm hoping if I can get some designers/publishers involved, we can grow better.

Even if you can't meet up as a whole, I'd love to meet up with you even briefly while we're there!
I'm going to be pitching board games (and maybe, who knows, the RPG i've been working on here).
Apr 5, 2016 12:55 am
I'm going to try to make it to Gencon again this year, last year was the first time I attended. I will definitely be at Unpub 6 this upcoming weekend though.
Apr 7, 2016 4:30 am
I know its a ways off and on the other side of the country but I'm hoping to grab ticket to PAX Prime again this year. Ill probably put up a post for that Specifically when it gets closer if I manage to get tickets.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.