2016 Con Schedule

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Jun 22, 2016 7:10 pm
Remnant says:
Quote:
Well Gamer's Plane does have it's announcement section from you so it's not really a blog it's more free form writing and open to discussion and collaboration on the direction the idea is going in a collective social consciousness... Gamer's Plane is a digital environment to play and promote gaming and the industry.
You can always say something like that.
Someone get this guy a media badge.
Jun 22, 2016 7:50 pm
Remnant says:
Quote:
Well Gamer's Plane does have it's announcement section from you so it's not really a blog it's more free form writing and open to discussion and collaboration on the direction the idea is going in a collective social consciousness... Gamer's Plane is a digital environment to play and promote gaming and the industry.
You can always say something like that.
But what do I do with this hundred pack of smokebombs...
Jun 22, 2016 7:55 pm
You play RPGs I'm sure you can figure out something creative...

Remnant sent a note to Keleth
Jun 23, 2016 8:45 pm
@ Keleth

If the character sheets are kosher with FFG for Star Wars I wonder if FFG will let Phantom Nimbus pass out cards so people can play Star Wars online if there isn't that many people in their area at the booth...
Jun 23, 2016 9:08 pm
Remnant says:
@ Keleth

If the character sheets are kosher with FFG for Star Wars I wonder if FFG will let Phantom Nimbus pass out cards so people can play Star Wars online if there isn't that many people in their area at the booth...
Well, I doubt that PhantomNimbus would be allowed to promote another product while boothing, but as I've mentioned, I'm glad to give people business cards if they wanna help promote GP. And the character sheets fall within their license, so unless PhantomNimbus happens to meet/know someone who'd want to take a look and is impressed, I doubt it stands out.
Jun 24, 2016 7:49 pm
FFG Has control of the biggest booths at the con, last year theirs may have been the largest by far. Now this year the demo team also has Asmodee and Days of Wonder under them. I have a feeling they won't want me promoting anything else, and it's not some dark corner of the con where I could do it in secret. They are front and center with a LOT of demo volunteers. I may still take some cards from you if we meet Keleth. I can always hand them out in my off hours. :)

I think they are up near 150 volunteers this year for everything.
Last edited June 24, 2016 7:50 pm
Jun 24, 2016 8:41 pm
PhantomNimbus says:
FFG Has control of the biggest booths at the con, last year theirs may have been the largest by far. Now this year the demo team also has Asmodee and Days of Wonder under them. I have a feeling they won't want me promoting anything else, and it's not some dark corner of the con where I could do it in secret. They are front and center with a LOT of demo volunteers. I may still take some cards from you if we meet Keleth. I can always hand them out in my off hours. :)

I think they are up near 150 volunteers this year for everything.
Sneak in shady side deals!

"Hey man, if you like RPG stuff, have I got the stuff for you! Cheap! If someone asks, just say it fell off the back of the internet..." *slide business card in handshake*
Jun 24, 2016 8:47 pm
of course, the first game is free...

You do not have permission to post in this thread.