now that we established he is alive, you have someone to kill
But I already have Lain 🤔
Jul 10, 2021 11:22 am
😱
Jul 10, 2021 6:23 pm
Spider tank? Damn.
Jul 13, 2021 12:32 pm
bowlofspinach says:
The shuttle is smaller, but not much smaller than the core of the spider. It's much less armored, however. It can normally only be steered from the inside but if you can come up with a way to remote-crash it, could be interesting
If we can crash the shuttle on the spider.... can we fly it below for sneaky boarding?
Jul 13, 2021 12:58 pm
What do you mean?
Jul 13, 2021 1:15 pm
as in we move close enough to get inside the tank and killed them from within :D
Jul 13, 2021 1:25 pm
I don't think you would be able to do that unnoticed unless you find a way to stop the tank from noticing you do something like that. But if you do get on or under the tank, maybe you could find a way inside...
Jul 13, 2021 4:50 pm
oh! I thought we were under the tank already.
" It stops once it is atop the building with a clear view of all surroundings. " I assumed on top of the shuttlepads. Damn, I was hoping we could just fly up :D
Jul 13, 2021 5:10 pm
No, it's on top of the building and you are next to the building. It has a pretty clear view of you but hasn't noticed you yet because it (or rather the person inside) does not know where to look for you. Once you take off in the shuttle, though, you'll draw its attention
Jul 13, 2021 6:24 pm
We have left a trail of bamboozled people behind us. Eventually those dominoes are going to start falling.
Jul 14, 2021 12:06 am
I know it's a boss fight, but what if we just... run. XD Or at least have an epic car chase!

Theoretically there are multiple tank destruction plans that involve one of us being a hero, like someone taking the kid and running (via car or shuttle) while others get into the tank's "face" to force the driver to focus on them. But if we try to all survive...
Jul 14, 2021 1:19 am
I like us all running. We are mercs, not heroes.
Jul 14, 2021 4:27 am
Running is an option. Just remember that you're getting double pay if Siren doesn't get away with the tank 😉
Jul 14, 2021 5:12 am
I was hoping that once we radio that the boy is safe, something will be sent that takes the tank out. Otherwise we have to go to the building where the tank is perched, get to the roof, and try to take it over.
Jul 14, 2021 6:47 am
FlyingSucculent says:
like someone taking the kid and running while others get into the tank's "face" to force the driver to focus on them.
OOC:
Lain would volunteer to get out with life and cash :D
It seems that it would take weeks for the big guys to respond so we can't really run away. best we can do is hit and run to keep them busy while we wait. I mean, if we want the double pay :D
Last edited July 14, 2021 6:47 am
Jul 14, 2021 6:48 am
Not weeks but at least another two or three days for backup to get here
Jul 29, 2021 9:06 am
hey guys, I'll be away for about a week or so and my post rate will be very likely affected. I'll still try to keep up on my mobile :D
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.