Spacepunk OOC

load previous
Mar 22, 2020 12:52 pm
bowlofspinach sent a note to Machiabelly
Mar 24, 2020 5:42 pm
I keep forgetting to hide my rolls... but I wonder what you guys are thinking when you see look for cats 4 🤣
Mar 24, 2020 9:16 pm
Haha, I was loving that when I saw it. "What the hell is going on down there!"
Apr 13, 2020 6:10 pm
bowlofspinach says:
So you're planning to go in? Do you want to knock on the door or sneak/break in?
There's someone inside right? What's everyone's stealth? Mine is 3 and Lain has been the sneaky one so far. I'd definitely like to have someone snooping around while someone gets to question them :D We can also have the bodyguards involved on this
Apr 13, 2020 6:16 pm
My stealth is 1. I have a plus 1 modifier for my humaness
Apr 14, 2020 3:12 am
My stealth is 2 :o
Apr 14, 2020 9:14 am
bowlofspinach says:
OOC:
So the three of you go in through the front door and the bodyguards watch the escape routes?
That is my idea. No need to split the party, but no need to just have the NPCs being unproductive :D
Apr 19, 2020 6:59 pm
OOC:
did Carlos ever share what his little chat with Paz was about?
I may need that +1 help bonus from Andrew to stop the guy now :D
Apr 19, 2020 9:52 pm
I would assume Carlos shared.
Apr 28, 2020 1:30 am
What is the money situation for our group? I don't know that we ever really shored that up seeing as how starting gear is handled.
Apr 28, 2020 8:03 am
I think Lain spent most of it in the super comfy room :D
Apr 28, 2020 8:14 am
Good question. Lain already spent pretty much all her money on her hotel room. This is a fair bit of money that he's asking for, though you'll get far more when you finish your job. I'll say you don't have that money available right now. With a successful persuade, you can haggle and get the price down to half, which would be all the money you have left at the moment. Or you can contact your employer and ask Eltik to send you money, either as an advance payment on your pay or an investment in the mission.
Apr 28, 2020 8:22 am
bowlofspinach says:
investment in the mission
Apr 29, 2020 8:02 am
OOC:
Hey guys, I was considering offering to arrange for the security and only try to get him the payment for the information (after it leads us somewhere).

My idea (as a woman of fairly flexible morale) is that we can spread the word that the doctor talked and try to attract the people that did the operation and now need to clean up after their mess. We set a trap using the kid's bodyguards and whatever buddies they have and capture extra NPCs :D

Could that work?
Apr 29, 2020 6:30 pm
I am fine with that. The info might be enough.
Apr 29, 2020 6:45 pm
If that's the plan you're going with, that'll require a bluff roll to get him to believe that you will take care of his security (regardless of whether you want to set him up as bait or just leave him to his own devices afterwards).

Lain and Carlos both share the highest Bluff mod and whoever doesn't roll can help the other for an additional bonus. Carlos can even use his ability to give a pretty huge help bonus to Lain if you want to do it that way.
Apr 29, 2020 10:46 pm
Makes sense for me to help. Use all my ability.
May 1, 2020 3:54 pm
Mach, if you're helping, you should make a post to narrate what you're doing to give it a bit of flavor beyond the mechanical bonus. (Side note: You don't have to spend your point of Fatigue to activate the ability, a simple help action is enough) So just chime in in the conversation to support Lain's arguments

And Eskaton, if ANDREW wants to do something at the same time, let me know what he's up to.
Jun 25, 2020 11:41 am
[ +- ] Checking status
Last edited June 25, 2020 11:41 am
Jun 25, 2020 12:20 pm
Yes, Mach and Eskaton, let me know what you want to do. Leave the station or prepare in some way first
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.