INTEREST CHECK:SAVAGE WORLDS: Super hero campaign

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Mar 4, 2020 12:49 am
Okay for clarity by "I wanna play now, here's my character" is what I have presented thus far and then stated enough or do you need more to that? I mean I have the over arching premise/concept just kind of need some help with the nuts and bolts of it. Your concept of how the science behind the power works just fine (actually sounded kind of cool) by me because frankly the character does not understand how it works he just knows how it appears to work. So am I supposed to be creating more of the science behind it as well or is the themed premise/concept all you require and the statement I am good to go with that themed premise/concept enough?
Mar 4, 2020 12:48 pm
I am good with the story and description. You are a definite player.
Who else?
Mar 4, 2020 2:33 pm
I'd play just need to figure out what others are playing and pick one of the three to fill a different role then someone else.
Mar 4, 2020 4:15 pm
REALIST says:
I am using deluxe; if desired I can upgrade to swade.
Though I don't really see any difference in content off hand.
One big difference will be how we allocate points for skills. SWADE gives a character a d4 in certain Core Skills automatically, without the player having to spend points on them.

Really, the whole list of changes to skills is pretty considerable. Some skills were added. Some were incorporated into other skills. Some skills were turned into Edges...

You do not have permission to post in this thread.