Hm... seems like you're using IE. Can I suggest a better browser, such as Firefox, Chrome or Opera? There are other choices too.

If you wanna stick with IE, or can't switch, I'll warn you right now, while most of this site should work with IE, stuff might come up buggy, so you might not enjoy it as much...

Let's talk about Coronavirus

May 22, 2020 1:21 pm
My group isn't very technical. The usual DM still uses a dumb phone (the sort where sending a text means pressing a number lots of times). I wonder how many will return when lockdown ends.
May 22, 2020 3:19 pm
Still online. One of my groups in University society based and that buildings still closed plus exams.

The others means a shared taxi or public transport to get to and the guy who hosts has asthma, and I have a chronic cough so playing it safe for now
May 22, 2020 3:30 pm
When my local group moved to online at the start of the lockdown, the DM added a couple of friends who live on the east coast (U.S.), so it's unlikely we'll return to in-person sessions again.
May 22, 2020 4:54 pm
We're still online for now, but my local group will likely return to in-person meetings assuming cases don't pick back up again.

The lockdown also prompted me to start a virtual game with friends and family coast to coast in the US, so hopefully that will keep going for the foreseeable future. :)
3 of 3
< 1 2 3

You do not have permission to post in this thread.