Humble Bundle goes Pathfinding!

Feb 24, 2016 7:24 pm
Humble Bundle has released a package of Pathfinder books, from the core up to even having a physical reward of the beginner box. And as always, part of it goes to charity. I would recommend checking out the kit if you're interested in Pathfinder! Bare in mind, if you put in the $25 for the physical reward, you'll have to pay for shipping. Still worth it IMO.
Feb 24, 2016 8:59 pm
Looks interesting, but since only the beginner's box has the "physical copy" mention, it's pretty clear those are all pdfs. I'm pretty sure I already own all of those (and if not, I'm pretty damn close to), os it's not really interesting for me. But for newbies wanting to get introduced to PF, this is a really good opportunity.
Feb 24, 2016 9:02 pm
Yah, everything except the $25 beginners box is digital.
Feb 26, 2016 5:11 pm
I have a question. If you pay more than the average do you get all the PDF's in all the tiers or do you have to pick one per donation? Seems like $20 for all of them is an absolute steal.
Feb 26, 2016 6:16 pm
When you make a Humble Bundle donation, you get all the rewards at that donation level and below for the bundle in question; you don't need to choose.
Feb 26, 2016 6:23 pm
Looks like my weekly coffee money is used up.
Feb 27, 2016 9:52 pm
I like the idea of Humble Bundle, they are always worth it. I've bought in on them before. I think the last one I did was a bunch of indie games.

I won't be doing this one though because the only thing I don't own is the various Adventure Paths and Society Scenarios. Maybe if they had set up a level for "Experienced Players" to get the stuff they didn't own already.

But this is a good deal if you want the get started with Pathfinder.
Mar 9, 2016 12:34 am
Been listening to the Glass Cannon podcast for a while now, which has piqued my interest in Pathfinder - all I've known until now is D&D 5th. Picked up this humble bundle and I'm ready to give it a try!
Mar 9, 2016 12:44 am
Pathfinder is fun, though very heavy on rules (they have one for nearly every situation). We dropped it in favor of the much more streamlined 5e. Pathfinder is definitely worth trying out.
Mar 9, 2016 1:11 am
I think I'm going to be running a Pathfinder game soon, though because I'm very lax GM, I'll probably end up ignoring a bunch of those rules :p
Mar 9, 2016 1:15 am
If someone wanted to run the Pathfinder beginner campaign, I'd definitely be willing to try it out.... ;)
Mar 9, 2016 2:02 am
Now I'M tempted to run a beginner PF game lol
Mar 9, 2016 2:26 am
I may end up joining that so I learn enough to run my game :D
Mar 9, 2016 2:38 am
I also call dibs on a spot on the roster :D
Mar 9, 2016 1:12 pm
I decided to purchase it after all. At least this way I'll own a bunch of pdfs legally and plus, I get a nice physical copy of the beginner's box out of it...
Mar 9, 2016 2:25 pm
Once I get more comfortable with how things work in GP, I'm planning on throwing together a PF game. In the planning stages for it now, I think I'm gonna get my old notes from games past and tweak it for PbP ;)
Mar 9, 2016 2:49 pm
irvanovich says:
Once I get more comfortable with how things work in GP, I'm planning on throwing together a PF game. In the planning stages for it now, I think I'm gonna get my old notes from games past and tweak it for PbP ;)
Let me know if I can help.
Mar 9, 2016 3:46 pm
Keleth says:
irvanovich says:
Let me know if I can help.
Will do. It's mainly the whole "I wanna play at least one game to get back into the swing of things" deal. I don't wanna dive right into GM'ing after being absent from the table for a while.
Mar 9, 2016 3:50 pm
I've started a game, with spots reserved for Keleth, thedandyman, and Jabes.Plays.RPG, and a real-life friend of mine who wants to try PbP

Game is here
Last edited March 9, 2016 3:51 pm
Mar 9, 2016 3:53 pm
Naatkinson says:
I've started a game, with spots reserved for Keleth, thedandyman, and Jabes.Plays.RPG, and a real-life friend of mine who wants to try PbP

Game is here
Just applied to your game Naatkinson. Hopefully you've got space for me.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.