Simple Question: How do I view the Public Games?

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 6, 2020 8:15 pm
Hi, when I look at the Forums top-page, I only see the Tavern, but don't see any actual PbP game logs. Are there no Public PbP logs? I'm considering starting a couple of PbP games myself, I'd like to just read through various Public PbP actual play logs, to see how people do it.

Like how do GMs split up the turns?, how does the "rudimentary mapping feature" work?, how does the dice-rolling gadget appear on the players' screen etc.?

But basically, where do I go to see actual PbP game logs in action? (Without joining the game as a player.)
Apr 6, 2020 8:19 pm
You can't just browse public games unfortunately, you have to access them directly with a link.
Here is the thread where links to all public games are saved. Just pick something that sounds interesting and have a look
Apr 6, 2020 9:12 pm
bowlofspinach says:
You can't just browse public games unfortunately, you have to access them directly with a link.
Here is the thread where links to all public games are saved. Just pick something that sounds interesting and have a look
Thanks!
Apr 7, 2020 2:13 am
Yah, the original system designed to get public games basically overloaded the site, and I haven't been able to come up with a good replacement yet :/

You do not have permission to post in this thread.