GP Mentions

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
May 23, 2016 2:14 am
Added 3 links to various MFG Cast chats. One was about getting into character, the other two improv sessions.
Jun 13, 2016 3:49 am
Added the link to the DMs block episode I was a part of.
Jul 1, 2016 1:48 pm
Added Modifier Epi 13 with me.
Jul 18, 2016 6:31 pm
Link to my VERY recent chat with Tavern Talk added.
Sep 12, 2016 7:00 pm
Adding an episode of me on The Tome Show.
Dec 12, 2016 2:09 am
Oh, time to shill the shit out of GP then. :P
Dec 14, 2016 3:43 am
Okay, so I'm new at D&D on reddit. Through 'em a link to here.
Dec 22, 2016 5:53 pm
Someone wants to play SWFFG, is there an open game?
Jan 12, 2017 11:48 pm
I got to record with DMnastics before the new year, and the episode just released!
Jul 31, 2017 11:05 am
Keleth says:
No worries! GP isn't mobile friendly so I can't really blame you.
To this I disagree. While it takes a little bit of effort(zooming in and out) it works great for me on my phone. In fact that is basically where i do all my posting from. My only complaint is my phone and its stupid predict text, so that is not in you Keleth.
Jul 31, 2017 11:20 am
DM_Apexwolf says:
Keleth says:
To this I disagree. While it takes a little bit of effort(zooming in and out) it works great for me on my phone. In fact that is basically where i do all my posting from. My only complaint is my phone and its stupid predict text, so that is not in you Keleth.
I'll second that, though I'll also add that sometimes my fat fingers cause some minor navigation issues...
Jul 31, 2017 11:51 am
Genisisect says:
DM_Apexwolf says:
Keleth says:
I'll second that, though I'll also add that sometimes my fat fingers cause some minor navigation issues...
Truth. I can type out a quick post on my desktop or I can spend all day trying to tap out a post on my phone. Still, not bad.
Jul 31, 2017 2:19 pm
I was on Table Top Babble with James Introcaso for a talk on heavier topics in RPGs.
Aug 3, 2017 8:57 pm
I'm talking about the West Marches game over on G+ LINK

You do not have permission to post in this thread.