GP Mentions

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 1, 2016 12:11 am
I think it'd be neat to keep track of where Gamers' Plane gets mentioned. Mostly it'll be podcasts I'm on, I'm sure, but now and then gems will popup elsewhere. It'll give the people who talk about GP a little extra bump (which they deserve as far as I'm concerned, whether they like or dislike GP). Any time someone responds to this thread with new links, I'll move the links from their post and build it into this OP.

Podcasts
Sharkbone Podcast - Pod Chatter Episode 2 – Play By Post [Interview]
Sharkbone Podcast - Sandbox Episode 12 – Crater Colony
MFG Cast [Interview]
MFG Cast - An MF’N D&D Improv
Talking Tabletop [Interview]
Legends of Tabletop [Interview]
Delve 54 - "A PLANAR ADVENTURE"
Shane Plays Radio
MFG Cast - Getting Into Character
MFG Cast - D&D Improv LIVE w/The MFGCast All Stars!
DMs Block 80 - Play by Post Gaming
Modifier - Playing By Post on the GamersPlane
Tavern Talk 25 - Webby Flies the Gamers' Plane
Round Table 135 - Critical Role and Lord of the Rings Campaign Setting Books!
DM-Nastics 67: Gala-Kan you dig it!? (feat. Rohit Sodhia)
Table Top Babble 031 - Real Issues at the Table

Blogs
The Heavy Metal GM - Gamers Plane: Play by Post Heaven
Knife's Edge - Back to Play by Post

I'll update this with casts I've been on as soon as I have time, unless you guys beat me to that list!
Mar 1, 2016 12:17 am
You had quite a few participation medals from the RPG Academy and Mad Adventurers, didn't you?
Mar 1, 2016 12:21 am
I haven't done much with Mad Adventurers as far as I know, but being in the RPG Academy Network, I interact with those fellow quite a bit!
Mar 4, 2016 11:24 am
Mentioned GP in a blog post today

http://knifesedgeblogs.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/back-to-play-by-post.html

Keleth Edit: Sorry Knifesedge, I was the one who removed your link and moved it to the OP, as I mentioned in OP. I've restored your original post.
Last edited March 4, 2016 12:57 pm
Mar 4, 2016 3:30 pm
IIRC, I think I found GP because Dextolen made a quick mention of it in the pbp section of the dungeonslayers forum...
Mar 4, 2016 11:42 pm
Thanks for the explanation Keleth. Thought I was losing it!
Mar 25, 2016 11:42 pm
hey keleth, you ever get contacted by the people at arcology podcast?
Mar 26, 2016 2:17 am
darthoingoboingo says:
hey keleth, you ever get contacted by the people at arcology podcast?
They're on the link list, but otherwise no.
Mar 29, 2016 5:35 pm
I've added a link to Delve Podcast of the recent episode I had with them on play by post gaming.
Mar 29, 2016 5:47 pm
Listening to these podcasts sorta walks me down memory lane as people talk about their RP experiences.
Mar 30, 2016 7:41 pm
Wow. Just starting listening to the Legends of Tabletop interview and I am highly looking forward to the feature that rolls your character's skill or ability with just a click.
Mar 30, 2016 8:10 pm
Oh man, why did I say that aloud in a place where people could hear it?!? Now it'll have to happen!

Actually, yes, that is one of the features I really wanna build, but it'll take a bit to get to :/
Mar 30, 2016 9:04 pm
Keleth says:
Oh man, why did I say that aloud in a place where people could hear it?!? Now it'll have to happen!

Actually, yes, that is one of the features I really wanna build, but it'll take a bit to get to :/
Even if it's not automated based on the character sheet, it would be cool (and maybe easier?) to allow us to create and modify our own "macros"?
Apr 9, 2016 9:50 pm
I listened to part of the Legends of Tabletop interview. I'm assuming the remark about having an intervention is either about me or Jabes? I thought that was hilarious :)
Apr 9, 2016 11:42 pm
Naatkinson says:
I listened to part of the Legends of Tabletop interview. I'm assuming the remark about having an intervention is either about me or Jabes? I thought that was hilarious :)
I don't remember what the remark was :p
Apr 12, 2016 4:17 am
There are times I really wish I had a Like button. I've seen some RP and dice-hate gold in the Pathfinder game.

My players are awesome.
Apr 12, 2016 4:20 am
irvanovich says:
There are times I really wish I had a Like button. I've seen some RP and dice-hate gold in the Pathfinder game.

My players are awesome.
Gamification is planned, but until then we have this thread: http://gamersplane.com/forums/thread/1679/
Apr 12, 2016 12:47 pm
Keleth says:
irvanovich says:

My players are awesome.
Gamification is planned, but until then we have this thread: http://gamersplane.com/forums/thread/1679/
DOH.

That's the thread I was supposed to post to. Not this one. Sorry, Keleth! I fat-fingered it on my phone!
Apr 12, 2016 12:54 pm
No worries! GP isn't mobile friendly so I can't really blame you.
Apr 21, 2016 4:40 pm
Added my chat with Shane Plays Radio.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.