Hello There!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 21, 2020 7:50 pm
So, this is my introduction I guess.
I've been doing RP games for a long time; maybe around 10 years now. I started out on old forums just doing general play by posts, which didn't really follow much other than a basic plotline and everything was kind of made up on the spot.
I love World of Darkness + Call of Cthulhu. I've been wanting to play these with more than 2 people (only people irl who I have to play with) and to really get a good game going.

I like making janky homebrew systems that involve no stats + are heavily story/fluff.

So Yeah. This my Intro.
May 21, 2020 7:53 pm
Makes cross out of bamboo shoots.

Oh, hello, don't mind me...
May 21, 2020 7:54 pm
Welcome!
May 21, 2020 7:55 pm
kalajel says:
Makes cross out of bamboo shoots.

Oh, hello, don't mind me...
I think in all the years I've used this "GamerTag" on forums. This is definitely the best response XD
May 21, 2020 7:55 pm
Naatkinson says:
Welcome!
Thanks!
May 21, 2020 8:20 pm
Welcome, Vampire_Panda! World of Darkness is also a personal favorite of mine.
May 21, 2020 8:21 pm
Welcome!
May 21, 2020 8:24 pm
Welcome to GP!
I saw you already opened a game to run. That's awesome! I'd recommend to make a post advertising for it in the Games Tavern subforum if you're looking for players! That's where you'll find interested people :)
Happy gaming
Last edited May 21, 2020 8:25 pm
May 21, 2020 8:34 pm
Qralloq says:
do you have a preferred setting?
May 21, 2020 8:35 pm
bowlofspinach says:
Welcome to GP!
I saw you already opened a game to run. That's awesome! I'd recommend to make a post advertising for it in the Games Tavern subforum if you're looking for players! That's where you'll find interested people :)
Happy gaming
Thanks for the tip! I'm hoping a few of my old online buddies will join first, but if not then I shall definitely advertise it :D
Like anyone can join now but don't want to fill it too fast, just yet xD

Len

May 21, 2020 10:08 pm
Welcome Vampire_Panda!

Check out the New GP Member Guide which was constructed to answers some of the common questions newcomers might have.

New games are always popping up. If you watch the Games Tavern I'm sure you'll find one in no time!

If you're interested in spectating, here is an index of public games.

We'd love to have you join us on the Discord server as well for real time chat about the site, RPGs in general, and just about anything!

Happy gaming!
May 21, 2020 10:10 pm
lenpelletier says:
Welcome Vampire_Panda!

Check out the New GP Member Guide which was constructed to answers some of the common questions newcomers might have.

New games are always popping up. If you watch the Games Tavern I'm sure you'll find one in no time!

If you're interested in spectating, here is an index of public games.

We'd love to have you join us on the Discord server as well for real time chat about the site, RPGs in general, and just about anything!

Happy gaming!
Thanks! I did check the Newbie post which is how I actually realised I needed to make a intro post XD
:D
May 21, 2020 10:47 pm
Vampire_Panda says:
Qralloq says:
do you have a preferred setting?
I lean heavily to Vampire: The Masquerade, but Changeling: The Lost is a second fav
May 21, 2020 11:24 pm
Enjoy Vampire_Panda. Were around here for you.
May 21, 2020 11:33 pm
Welcome aboard Count Pandula.

There is at least one Werewolf game going on as well.
May 21, 2020 11:51 pm
Welcome!
May 22, 2020 1:38 pm
Howdy! Nice to have you here. CoC gets a lot of love here. Not a WoD person myself, but I'm sure those games are fairly common, too.
May 22, 2020 5:04 pm
Welcome aboard!!
May 23, 2020 8:05 pm
SavageBob says:
Howdy! Nice to have you here. CoC gets a lot of love here. Not a WoD person myself, but I'm sure those games are fairly common, too.
Looking forward to joining a CoC + WoD games at some point tbh. XD
May 23, 2020 8:05 pm
Machiabelly says:
Welcome aboard Count Pandula.

There is at least one Werewolf game going on as well.
Thanks!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.