How do I resolve roadrunner email not working?

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 22, 2020 7:43 am
Roadrunner email service is one of the most admirable emailing services, which is mainly used by all types of users. This email service has become a smart choice of modern users, hence countless users prefer it for effective emailing communication. From a long time, I am hardly troubling roadrunner email not working glitch. When I try to work on my roadrunner email account, I am failing to work on my email account. I am trying to discover the actual reasons of this technical issue. Certainly, it has become a big and serious technical concern for me. So anyone can provide the easy ways to sort out this technical problem.
May 22, 2020 8:15 am
I'm very sorry, fellow user and roleplayer, I can't help you with your email problem, but if you want to join a game - you know, the whole purpose of this page - let me know 🤣
May 22, 2020 8:40 am
Ads are getting... dumber?
May 22, 2020 8:52 am
Have you tried the 3rd level Sending evocation? At 25 words/6 seconds the bandwidth isn't great, and if you want to add attachments you'll also need the 7th level Teleport conjuration.

If your biome supports it, you could try the 2nd level Animal Messenger enchantment. Be aware that there is a cost-per-message with this method, but most animal carriers will accept spam as payment.

Hope that helps ;)

Thread locked