Hm... seems like you're using IE. Can I suggest a better browser, such as Firefox, Chrome or Opera? There are other choices too.

If you wanna stick with IE, or can't switch, I'll warn you right now, while most of this site should work with IE, stuff might come up buggy, so you might not enjoy it as much...

Elden ring

May 26, 2020 9:56 pm
Hello everyone.
Wanted to see who else is excited for the new From software game coming sometime in the future.

I hope this thread helps us theorize about the new mechanics and playstiles we will get.

I for one the game will have a huge focus on limbs. You see, in sekiro we got the prosthetic arm, a very useful tool for the game, and the trailer has a big emphasis on arms detached from the body.

I think somehow we will be changing arms to acquire new skills and powers and this will work in tandem with the weapons and the magic.
May 27, 2020 7:21 am
I have no clue what you are talking about
May 27, 2020 7:23 am
Wikipedia says:
Elden Ring is an upcoming action role-playing game developed by FromSoftware and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. The game is a collaborative effort between game director Hidetaka Miyazaki and fantasy novelist George R. R. Martin, and will be released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
I just googled for it and this is what I found. I never even heard about this game before now.
May 27, 2020 11:05 am
I saw a trailer for it a while back. Looks interesting... I'd give it a go due to Martin's involvement.
May 28, 2020 7:59 pm
The trailer came out like a year ago.

There has not been any news from it since then, I am not surprised no one has heard of it.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.