Hello! Just discovered GP. Excited to be here!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 17, 2020 9:38 am
Hello, gamers!

Call me Tea! I'm a moderator over at r/PBP on reddit. A couple of people mentioned GP on a thread there and I thought it was time I diversified outside Discord.

I was a forever GM and limited in what systems I could try before I discovered play-by-post. But now I'm a player in games of Pendragon, Ironsworn, Blades in the Dark, Kingdom and D&D. PBP is this lovely mix of games and writing that really is perfectly made for someone like me.

I might not be starting games very soon but I'm happy to be here and am looking forward to becoming a part of this community and meeting you all.

(The New Player Guide is very nice btw.)
Jun 17, 2020 9:46 am
Welcome, MrTea (What kind of tea, by the way?)

Even if you're not planning to join any games just yet, maybe you'll be interested in checking out some public games to get an impression of the site.

And even though you said you wanted to diversify out from discord, you can check out the GP Discord server if you're looking for conversation.

Len

Jun 17, 2020 4:45 pm
Tea, welcome. Discord is great for Pbp, but I find myself always coming back to GP. There's something about the permanence of the forums, the way rolls are set into the posts, and the ability to fine-tune a post's format. But above all, I love the community here.
Jun 17, 2020 7:02 pm
Howdy! Good to have you here.
Jun 17, 2020 7:37 pm
Welcome Tea, now roll a d6 :)
Jun 18, 2020 8:34 am
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

And my tea of choice is masala chai with ginger and probably too much sugar.
Jun 18, 2020 12:56 pm
Welcome MrTea. Hope you find some great games here!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.