Bonjour !

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 28, 2020 7:10 pm
Hiya everyone!
As my cleverly hidden clue in the title suggests, I'm from France. I'm 37, and i've played rpgs around a table on and off since I was 11 and my dad GMed a game with my buddies. I kinda fell off my last table due to an acute case of newborn 4 years ago.
I've been missing it though, and when I heard about PBP I thought it might be a good way to get back into it, and here we are.
Jun 28, 2020 7:16 pm
Hejsa that is danish for hello :)
And welcome
Jun 28, 2020 7:23 pm
Bienvenue à toi Frenchy :)

Mais je t'ai déjà fait mon speech de bienvenue vu que tu rejoins L5R.
Have fun :)
Jun 28, 2020 7:34 pm
Willkommen!

It's always nice to see more people from our time zone join the site ;)
If you're looking for games to join, check out the Games Tavern subforum. That's where GMs go to advertise their games.

Feel free to have a look at the New GP Member Guide and some public games to get an impression of the site.
And there's always the GP Discord server if you're looking for some friendly conversation.

Happy gaming :)
Jun 28, 2020 7:36 pm
Welcome!
Jun 28, 2020 10:31 pm
Hello and welcome!
Jun 28, 2020 11:54 pm
Hola. Welcome aboard.
Jun 29, 2020 12:01 am
Welcome! PbP has been great for keeping me in TTRPGs through two separate cases of newborn as well as the preexisting toddler. I hope it's a great fit for you too!
Jun 29, 2020 12:42 am
Salut! Soyez le bienvenu. What games do you play?

Len

Jun 29, 2020 2:19 am
Welcome!
Jun 29, 2020 11:30 am
Thank you for the warm welcome everyone! I like the setting of l5r, I used to play dark heresy V1, and am itching to try the new investigation rules of the v2, I've played d&d V1 waaay back when, some v3 and 4, some vampire and werewolf. I absolutely do NOT play cthulu, never could abide it, don't really know why. Apart from that, anything goes really...

You do not have permission to post in this thread.