Hello there!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 19, 2020 2:43 am
I'm a tabletop veteran of 7 years, which may not be a lot compared to some, but I am an avid player, typically playing in two to three games a week, and have been for most of that time! As with many, quarantine has put a real kink in my operation...

To put it simply, I'm here for a fix. I'm an avid Dungeon Master's Block listener and just heard the episode about this mode of play. This seems like the solution to my current predicament, and perhaps something I can turn into a long standing habit.

I play mostly 5th edition and Cyberpunk 2020, but I'm open to trying new things! I'm an avid MMORPG player, proud MTG addict and semi-competent SW Armada fleet commander!

So long winded story short, I'm definitely LFG and possibly open to running when I get familiar with the format and play-style, and until further investigation, will likely be sticking to 5e!

This has been my TED talk, thanks for coming!

Len

Jul 19, 2020 2:57 am
I also started here because of DMB! Welcome. I hope you find the fix you're longing for.
Jul 19, 2020 5:22 am
Welcome, AOC!

I joined the site as a way to get me through the days of the week in which I'm not playing my live game. Play By Post is a very different experience but I found I am enjoying it even more than live gaming (mostly because it gives me time to formulate a proper response instead of being put on the spot, which I'm bad at). I hope you'll find you enjoy it as well :)

If you want to see how GP functions, check out the New GP Member Guide and maybe look through some public games as well.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You might also want to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

Happy gaming!
Jul 19, 2020 6:43 am
Welcome aboard
Jul 19, 2020 3:05 pm
Hello and welcome!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.