OOC Thread

Aug 13, 2020 8:44 pm
Forgive me everyone, it's been a Day and I'm swamped. Please be patient and I will update when possible.
Aug 21, 2020 8:54 pm
I'm a little confused about where we came down. I see two staircases on the map. Would it be possible to get a map with everyone's current locations, even if it's really crappy?
Aug 22, 2020 3:10 am
Sure! I'll get something up tomorrow.
Aug 26, 2020 10:27 pm
I'm working a series of late shifts over the next few days so my posts may be a bit sporadic.
Sep 14, 2020 3:06 pm
Playing Dodge'em with hurricanes again. If I'm out for a while, please bot me or wait for me (if you're in my game). This one looks to be a direct hit. See you on the other side.
Sep 14, 2020 8:48 pm
Take care and stay safe.
Oct 15, 2020 8:34 am
OOC:
A heads up. The family and I have all fallen sick, and we're getting tested later on today. Results in a few days. Hopefully nothing worst than a cold, but right now the adults are (mildly) symptomatic, and my capacity to post might soon be diminished. Please NPC as needed.
Oct 15, 2020 6:43 pm
Due to time constraints, Falconloft/Tezhra will be taking his/her leave of us. I will continue to NPC the character until you finish this story arc, and when you get back to town, we can see about adding a few more people (since Ulfgar and Karzak also seem to have dropped).
Oct 15, 2020 10:29 pm
[ +- ] matmaisan says
Sorry to learn you and your family have been taken ill. I hope you all fully recover soon.
Oct 31, 2020 11:25 am
Thanks for letting me join! I will be rolling a character today
Nov 3, 2020 3:14 pm
We are just about to wrap up this story arc and I have put out the call for two new players. You will all progress to 2nd level after we wrap things up, so you can begin adjusting your characters. There will be no more combat in this arc, but there is some RPing left to do, so please keep playing.

KCC

Nov 3, 2020 11:34 pm
I understand you all need a thief or a cleric! I’ll get on that today!

I assume I’ll be watching election coverage this morning (Irish in Korea, so just an interested third party) but I’ll make a character then!

I haven’t played thief or cleric in a long while, so both sound good!

KCC

Nov 4, 2020 12:03 pm
I believe I’ll roll up a cleric as soon as my kid falls asleep.

KCC

Nov 6, 2020 4:03 am
I think I’m still waiting to have my character accepted to the game. Can’t post using the pic!
Nov 6, 2020 6:06 am
Fixed! :)
Nov 6, 2020 4:03 pm
Good to see you here @dankel!

And welcome @thefoxoffinch
Last edited November 6, 2020 8:29 pm
Nov 6, 2020 4:28 pm
Thank you
Nov 6, 2020 5:03 pm
Thanks - looking forward to getting into the game!

KCC

Nov 10, 2020 6:14 am
OOC:
Last post was three days ago.

Character was submitted 6 days ago but seems the party is in the same room they were since early last week.

Just curious if this is the usual pace of the game?
Nov 10, 2020 8:06 am
The pace depends on our engagement and the occasional RL schedule of our DM.

Also, I believe we are waiting for more characters to be submitted and the scene to be 'reset'.

The party was about to leave the mansion and it's cellar. I was hoping to make a GoogleSheet with the treasure, and to prepare a proposal of how we will share the gear. Haven't had the time to do so.

Being in another game with the same DM, I know he is also managing a transition on that game as well, so I'd suppose 'restarting' both games might take a few days.
Last edited November 10, 2020 8:08 am
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.