OOC Thread

load previous
Aug 18, 2023 12:51 am
Much to my chagrin, it may be time to pull the plug on this one, guys. It seems as though YullyBear, who was our last living link besides the pair of you, has deserted us. You have my most profound apologies. It was fun while it lasted and I hope that you found some enjoyment as well.
Aug 18, 2023 7:01 pm
I’m sorry this game has come to an end. And sorry to say goodbye to Albionus, a character I’ve become quite attached to over the years (as with Sir Venemar, by the way… congratulations for your portrayal of him, Mike).

I fear that the dungeon-delving focus of early 1st ed games can be hard to replicate in Pbp, particularly over longer periods. This was a campaign with a deliberately ambitious scope from the start. It was a worthy try, and I thank you, WhtKnt, for your efforts over these months and years, despite the many RL challenges you and your family were faced with.

I wish you both great success in your future projects, here in PBP and in your real lives. All the best,

Matthias, a.k.a. ~matmaisan
Aug 20, 2023 3:43 am
I’ve just seen the last two posts. I’m sorry this campaign has come to an end, but I understand when there were only two players left. I have enjoyed it immensely since it began in March 2020, just as lockdowns were starting in the UK, due to Covid. It was certainly fun while it lasted and thank you, WhtKnt, for running this game, despite, as Matthias (Matmaisan) says, the many RL challenges you and your family were faced with.

I’ve enjoyed playing Venemar. I thought the way you played Albionus, Matthias, was brilliant, particularly when mages’ powers at low level are limited.

I wish you both all the best in PBP and in real life. I would be happy to play any future PBP games with you.

Best Wishes
Mike
Last edited August 20, 2023 3:46 am
Aug 20, 2023 2:57 pm
What Elmo told Blind Monkey was, "Metamorph, remember metamorph!" That is the command word to his wand of polymorphing that was hidden in a secret room to the south (off of the room that you passed). In that secret room were a number of useful items that would have helped you in later parts of the adventure (when you went beneath the first level).
Nov 12, 2023 4:47 pm
Sorry to all, I had a problem and could find back the site nor my logins, after that I have forgot about all this, until I found my information back and found out I deserted you.

Very sorry about that.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.