IC: BX / Old School Essentials (Basic/Expert D&D)

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Aug 30, 2020 7:45 pm
Please consider me as an alternate as well, should a spot open up. I play on a few Basic games here already and I love the old BX system. Happy to fill nay role needed.
Sep 1, 2020 4:43 pm
My roofing job is complete as pf last night. Seven invites for this game have been sent out for any of those who expressed interest in tyhis thread and still are.
Sep 1, 2020 10:20 pm
If I can play an old school style Mystic, Ill be an alternate. If ye do't mind.
Oct 30, 2020 4:54 pm
We recently had a couple of players duck out of the game for personal reasons and the people that were on the alternate list have understandably found different games to play. If anyone is interested, a party of four PCs could use a couple more companions. We're playing The Temple of Elemental Evil, using B/X D&D rules.

So far the party has survived one encounter with a small group of gnolls though a few PCs took a bit of a beating. They have recently arrived in the village of Hommlet where it appears a group of brigands have recently been seen prowling the roads outside of town, and allegedly stealing livestock.
Oct 30, 2020 10:02 pm
I'd be very interested in playing. I grew up on 2E, and miss the older style of play. Plus, I've never played ToEE... and it's a classic!
Oct 31, 2020 7:55 am
Awesome! I approved you and I'll set you up a character creation thread in the morning.

KCC

Oct 31, 2020 7:59 am
Hello. Space for another? Though I admit I’ve never played the specific system!
Last edited October 31, 2020 7:59 am
Oct 31, 2020 3:31 pm
Yes KCC69, I do. The addition of you would get us back up to a party of six, which is just about perfect. I'll send you an invite!
Last edited October 31, 2020 3:31 pm

You do not have permission to post in this thread.