D&D 5e Level 8-15 recruitment

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Sep 11, 2020 9:25 pm
Out of interest, what would you be doing for ability score gen?
Sep 11, 2020 9:54 pm
VorpalGlade says:
Phew. The ad was very much under construction, I didn't expect responders so fast :)

Is it always like that here?
It depends on how interesting the pitch is I think. That, and I believe that 5e is a favorite round' these parts. I am up for it I think. You want a character here in this forum?
Sep 11, 2020 9:57 pm
Warren One-Eye
Wood Elf Rogue and maybe Ranger multiclass (unsure yet)
Looking for an heirloom he lost some centuries ago, has reason to believe that he may be able to find it in this dungeon and finally return to his homeland, which he has been exiled from for centuries.
Sep 12, 2020 1:23 am
Will we be able to buy spells in town before we start?
Sep 12, 2020 2:43 am
Ack. I'm getting slow in my old age. I just now seen the advertisement for the game. Bit late I would think.
Sep 12, 2020 4:06 am
How do you want Stats to be handled? (rolling or point buy or something else?)
Sep 12, 2020 8:40 am
Ability scores with standard array.
Feats are enabled.
Sep 12, 2020 8:47 am
Invites have been sent to the first four people in the list, I'll keep in it everyone interested.

To get into the list, post a character concept as the people previously.
Sep 12, 2020 11:35 pm
Xenophon Amyntas
Scion of the Soulspeakers
Zendikar Elf (Mal Daya) Zeal Cleric

The tattooed agent of the Arch Fey seeks to ward the gate to the feywild and reclaim the lost relics of the Green Lord’s temple. He left his people in the dark depths of the feywild an age ago to destroy threats to the evergreen realm. He has since slain rogue arcanists, blighted druids, and primes fool enough to cross blades with him. The gate within the sanctuary would provide him the means to return to his people, claiming a position among the vaunted Soulspeakers of their nation.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.