D&D 5e Level 8-15 recruitment

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 11, 2020 5:02 pm
see game details

1. Moon Elf Bladesinger - DM_MD
2. Goliath Rune Knight - LightOfMidnight
3. Satyr Bard of Eloquence - annex
4. Half Elf Warlock - Greater Old One Patron, Pact of the Tome - TheYell
5. Wood Elf Rogue (and maybe Ranger multiclass) - Nickcollini
6. Zendikar Elf (Mal Daya) Zeal Cleric - Galdr
Last edited September 13, 2020 4:55 am
Sep 11, 2020 5:04 pm
I'm interested, but would you say this game would be particularly RP heavy or more of a Dungeon Crawl?
Sep 11, 2020 5:06 pm
I'm interested!
Sep 11, 2020 5:08 pm
Mostly dungeon crawl on my part, any amount of roleplay on the players' part. The temple and its surroundings is a huge dungeon 50 miles across, all overgrown with scary, weird, strange, aggressive plant life.
Sep 11, 2020 5:10 pm
Maybe interested, though echoing Nicolinnis question
Sep 11, 2020 5:13 pm
The place itself, however, has a story, and without discovering it there is no chance of success, regardless of the levels and combat capability of the PCs. So it's also exploration, not just endless fighting. I suppose there will be longer periods of investigating, putting the pieces together, and understanding the location's workings.
Sep 11, 2020 5:15 pm
Okay would be interested in trying
Sep 11, 2020 5:25 pm
I'd like to see characters here - not full mechanical write-up, but race, class(es), subclass(es) and main motivation for going in (just for fun). We're going to start in a town several miles off the edge of the temple, where you can ask around and presumably buy your gear.
Last edited September 11, 2020 7:53 pm
Sep 11, 2020 5:26 pm
Phew. The ad was very much under construction, I didn't expect responders so fast :)

Is it always like that here?
Last edited September 11, 2020 5:27 pm
Sep 11, 2020 5:30 pm
I'd love to be a bladesinger moon elf. I think a wizard's utility mixed with bladesinger survivability (ish) would be fun; I'm playing a lower level version right now so I'd love start him off at lvl 8. Motivation is he's been assigned the mission to explore the temple by his council. They want the rift closed since it's a threat to Tel'Quessir.
Sep 11, 2020 5:42 pm
I think as it's high levels it's caught a lot of attention. Will have a think on character. When you say anything WoTC does that included unearthed arcana?
Sep 11, 2020 5:42 pm
VorpalGlade says:
Phew. The ad was very much under construction, I didn't expect responders so fast :)

Depends on the system, of course, but D&D games definitely have a tendency to fill up fast.
Sep 11, 2020 6:20 pm
Quote:
When you say anything WoTC does that included unearthed arcana?
It does.
Sep 11, 2020 6:28 pm
If you have room for one more, I'm interested. Thanks,
Cool in which case one concept is of a Goliath Rune Knight, who is part of a knight order who secures magic artifacts to unsure they aren't used for the wrong reasons. The order is concerned about the rift, and also what items were lost within, so she was sent to go check it out, and see if she can recover them, and also see if the rift it self needs to be dealt with.
VorpalGlade says:

Any 5e game that specifies it's for higher levels will be flocked to like flies to an open jar of honey. People are dying for a chance to play D&D as high-level PCs.
Sep 11, 2020 6:52 pm
Why not?
[ +- ] Brax, Satyr Bard of Eloquence
Not sure about a multiclass yet but, if that sounds interesting, I'll fully flesh him out. :)
Last edited September 11, 2020 8:05 pm
Sep 11, 2020 7:56 pm
It does sound interesting.
Last edited September 11, 2020 7:56 pm
Sep 11, 2020 8:05 pm
Quote:
If you have room for one more, I'm interested. Thanks,
Go ahead, tell us about your character.
Sep 11, 2020 8:19 pm
Jamal
Half Elf
Warlock - Greater Old One Patron, Pact of the Tome

Jamal has been informed by the star Caiphon that a place of power needs exploitation for the ends of Celestial Destiny. If the stars decree this place be explored and used, so let it be done!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.