load previous
Sep 28, 2022 8:06 pm
How do you do HP's after 1st level?
I'm a barbarian, going to roll them now

Rolls

HPs - (3d12+6)

(3910) + 6 = 28

Sep 29, 2022 1:07 pm
I don't remember I'd say pick one and stick with it for that lvl.
Sep 29, 2022 2:16 pm
Trac is ready
Sep 30, 2022 4:13 pm
TheGraingers says:
Trac is ready
I'll get to looking at that tonight.
Sep 30, 2022 7:01 pm
Imric Etogaur is up for a looky-lou.

Didn't populate his whole card yet but there is a link to his DnDBeyond cheet.
Oct 3, 2022 1:55 pm
Where's rune knight and wild mage barbarian come from?
Belay that, I see their from Tasha's
Oct 3, 2022 2:41 pm
Hope that's ok
Oct 3, 2022 4:02 pm
Probably! I haven't read anything about it and was super confused thinking you multi classes with sorc and barb
Oct 3, 2022 8:23 pm
Unlike a wild magic sorcerer he gets 8 different effects when he rages, I summarised them in the notes on the character sheet.
Oct 3, 2022 10:06 pm
Just checked in, looks like we're going to get moving again so I'll keep a sharper eye for posts. Welcome aboard to all!
Oct 3, 2022 11:13 pm
Yes, I'll start the train up shortly. I need to add some coal to the furnace.
Oct 9, 2022 8:10 pm
Quote:
OOC:
Mr GM... are you ok with me storing my adventuring kit inside my shell, rather then having it in a backpack?
I like this idea. I'll allow it.
Would you allow me to add a hindering?
In combat instead of being able to take stuff out your pack and use it (i.e. get key and use it) or something like that in the same turn it would take 2 turns.

So instead of 1 action to get something from your bag it would take 2 action.
For even more fun time because you'd put stuff in there on the regular or haphazardly, it could take you a full minute ?
Oct 9, 2022 9:16 pm
Thanks, how about this...
My main weapon (a war hammer) is to large to go in my shell, so I'm carrying that and I have a shield on my back, might use it, not sure yet.
I am going to have a belt pouch in which I will stow a few things which I want quick access to (will list them on my character sheet) the rest of my stuff will be in my shell and suffer the access penalty.
Oct 10, 2022 1:19 pm
That makes sense too, a giant turtle person wearing a fanny pack. Best image so far
Oct 12, 2022 6:20 am
So, we start your campaign at 4th level.... Did we find any magic items while earning those levels?
Oct 12, 2022 1:06 pm
Not that I recall. But I'm sure they'll be plenty in the encounters to come.

Reading the book they were like..oh go ahead and preroll all these things before the encounter and there's some in there.

Scratch that they did retrieve a bag of holding devouring from their previous encounter but they aren't truly aware of that yet.
Nov 1, 2022 3:40 pm
sorry guys, bit of a medical "incident" but I'm home now and will get my shit together in a few hours
Nov 1, 2022 4:24 pm
No worries, wer slowly building up the death toll here.
Nov 3, 2022 10:31 pm
Many apologies... Sorry for disappearing on all of you and the game. I had a lot going on IRL. Looks like you have enough, but if you want Evrik back in let me know and Cave can find a place for him to restart.

Sorry again. I kept trying to get back in, but my game life had to take a break.

Pen
Nov 4, 2022 4:12 pm
Yea Pen, jump in I was actually waiting on you before starting combat.

Do you want me to bot Evrik?
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.