CHAPTER 1: A GREAT UPHEAVAL

load previous
May 28, 2022 7:10 pm
Wat nods his thanks to the very tall dwarf, for his healing of the feathered ones. He will also begin paying attention to the others standing nearby, and seeing the Lizard folk with the pretty smile standing as if he is hurt he will admonish his friend, Evrik to do something about that as well.

*Kaaaaw* "Evrik, the large, smiling lizard folk" * Squak* "needs healing attention as well! Hurry up before he falls down!" *chiiirp*
May 29, 2022 11:34 pm
With Kuro’s answer Gronkxuxxi reconsiders non-conherent conversation as possibly only a Giant thing, or maybe only this Giant? His brain spins a little as does his stomach as he realises he is hungry. "My head ssspinsss from the Giant talk, he ssseemsss more in the cloudsss then hisss tower. Asss for thessse two, they ssshowed honour and courage in battle. Thou the Dwarf needsss to learn how to duck, ssso I am happy with their company. If they don’t work out I do like bird meat." He give a joking smile, that seems more menacing than a joke for any non Lizardfolk, at Evrik and Kahkaahwatee with a wink.

He then leans into Kuro and whispers, "I think I am getting rather good at thisss sssocial politenessssss thing."
Last edited May 29, 2022 11:35 pm
May 30, 2022 4:15 pm
OOC:
golden fields is the destination. It's only been 2 days travel this far. "3 days as the crow flies"

Zephyros is ... Uh... Out there... But I probably didn't portray him right anyways.

2 of the giant vultures really needed healing. -1 vulture in total. The rest are wounds but not bad ones.

Your going to golden fields on some delivery errand for night stone. I'd have to look it up for 100% specifics.
Let me know if youve had enough "getting to know each other" and we can do a little skip or if you wanna take the vultures or do something else not related to the main story line. Etc, etc...
May 30, 2022 4:42 pm
Kuro lets out a chuckle You are at that. But for the record I love bird meals too and returns Gronk joking smile
OOC:
I’m good to jump forward to arrival at gold fields if everyone else is
May 30, 2022 4:51 pm
OOC:
I'm happy either way, Mors is a bit of a hobo, just wanders where the world takes him....
May 31, 2022 1:07 am
Skallagrimm says:
OOC:
I'm happy either way, Mors is a bit of a hobo, just wanders where the world takes him....
OOC:
Or floating tower. However he gets around lol
May 31, 2022 12:16 pm
OOC:
Onward my good fellow.
May 31, 2022 3:35 pm
Wat will move closer to and slightly behind Evrik at the mention of bird meals. Keeping the dwarf between himself and those pretty smiles as often as he can.
OOC:
Sure. Arrival sounds good, before the scary toothed individual really freak Wat out. :-)
May 31, 2022 3:51 pm
OOC:
That was said quietly lol how about we roll or see if you could hear us

Rolls

Stealth - (1d20+1)

(19) + 1 = 20

May 31, 2022 4:06 pm
OOC:
I see it as, Gronk said, then whispered, and smiled. The dragon lizard smiled and said something inaudible.
So a lot of scary gazes and some super toothy smiles 😂
May 31, 2022 4:08 pm
OOC:
Right right but he doesn’t "know" we were talking about eating birds. We have deniability is all I’m saying lol
May 31, 2022 4:48 pm
OOC:
Non-feathered folk are a mystery to Wat. You all...look different... and some have a lot more teeth, and are quite a bit larger than him.
Gronk particularly, not that he knows your name, is quite scary looking.
OOC:
Edit: nope, you both did introduce yourselves
I went and read back. Sorry!
Mathfuric says:

With a broad smile on his lips and sunlight gleaming off his dagger-sized chompers, "Hello Kahkaahwatee, I am Gronkxuxxi. You ssseem a little out of place with the company you keep, both fighting honourably."
USGA_Elite says:
Kuro will relax a little and say

I am Kuro, Second son of the Royal Azure.
It is just the very tall dwarf's name that Wat doesn't know.
Last edited June 3, 2022 12:13 pm
Jun 4, 2022 12:21 am
OOC:
Sorry about going missing. Works been crazy and i just lost track of days.
Jun 4, 2022 12:42 am
"Forgive my manors, I think I may have been hit in the head," Evrik says. "You're right Wat, we need the hands of the gods." Evrik looks to Gronk as he steadies himself. "Hold on there my friend," Evrik says before kneeling down. He looks to the sky and begins praying. "Lady of the hearth, heal our flesh and our souls!"
[ +- ] Prayer of Healing

Rolls

Prayer of Healing - (2d8+8)

(18) + 8 = 17

Jun 4, 2022 12:52 am
Evrik feels the strength of Berronar Truesilver as he continues to pray for all in the group. His mind eases as the love and the warmth of the goddess fills his heart and mind. He co tines the prayers for several minutes helping to channel her healing force to all in the party. Evrik eventually rises, not fully healed but in much better shape.
[ +- ] Prayers
Last edited June 4, 2022 12:54 am
Jun 4, 2022 6:19 am
The enlarged Lizardfolk feel his body mend and heal as Evrik asks his God for help. He flexes his muscles and stretches, 'My thanksss Evrik." He says nodding towards the cleric, "Your ssskills could be helpful asss we travel this world, and by the looksss of thingsss you are currently looking for employment." The Monk looks around at the battle scene.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.