Minecraft

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Apr 8, 2016 2:59 pm
Keleth says:
JamesGoblin says:
Thanks for linking this, looks like fun!?

Is there some PvP or at least co-op?
There is co-op, and while I haven't played in a bit, pretty sure you can PvP.
Nice, I was afraid of another "No Man's Sky" (I learned some details about it just recently).
Jul 8, 2016 5:14 pm
As a big MC fan, when FTB releases 1.10 packs, I'll be starting back up. If people are interested in playing, I'll start up a server. If there's only a few of us, I can cover the costs, but if we get a big bunch, I may have to charge a small fee (like a buck or two a month). I always like to play with people and make large group projects, and it's been a long time since I've done that.
Jul 8, 2016 10:06 pm
Yeah, not a huge FTB fan. I've seen what it contains from the Mindcrack guys, and while there are a few interesting elements, the fact that it is bundled with a bunch of other stuff which I don't particularly care about means this will be a pass for me. If I even end up making a server, I'll probably do something similar to what the youtuber Vechs is doing presently, and use command blocks to approximate "mods", and have a bit more of an MMO feel with dungeons to explore which can reset themselves.
Last edited July 8, 2016 10:07 pm
Jul 8, 2016 10:26 pm
That sounds interesting too. I tend to play FTB Infinity or Direwolf20; Mindcrack tends to be a bit much for me. I also like the quest maps FTB offers.
Jul 13, 2016 7:14 pm
If you start a server up, I'll be glad to jump in from time to time. I don't know the tech packs or mods well at all, but I can do most if not all of the magical ones (Thurm, Ars Magicka, Blood Magic).
Jul 13, 2016 8:51 pm
Yeah, of the mods, those which adds magic or give a bit more options for buildings are those which mainly interest me. The others are so-so. New crafting recipes can have balance issues, especially for weapons, armors, and potions. And new mobs are on a case-by-case basis, I guess...
Jul 13, 2016 9:31 pm
I like the tech mods personally, but I'm excited for the new Blood Magic update. It looks way more fun than the current Blood Magic, less cumbersome, though more complicated. But I also like mixing mods. Botania has always been one of my favorites.
Aug 7, 2016 3:13 pm
I still play minecraft off and on. Mods really add a new thing to keep it fresh. I still love Crash Landing. Great mod pack, with a story and super difficult. I've been playing Vanilla a little since the 1.10 release. Wouldn't mind hopping on a gamers plane server if we started one up.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.