Hm... seems like you're using IE. Can I suggest a better browser, such as Firefox, Chrome or Opera? There are other choices too.

If you wanna stick with IE, or can't switch, I'll warn you right now, while most of this site should work with IE, stuff might come up buggy, so you might not enjoy it as much...

Minecraft

Apr 8, 2016 2:59 pm
Keleth says:
JamesGoblin says:
Thanks for linking this, looks like fun!?

Is there some PvP or at least co-op?
There is co-op, and while I haven't played in a bit, pretty sure you can PvP.
Nice, I was afraid of another "No Man's Sky" (I learned some details about it just recently).
Jul 8, 2016 5:14 pm
As a big MC fan, when FTB releases 1.10 packs, I'll be starting back up. If people are interested in playing, I'll start up a server. If there's only a few of us, I can cover the costs, but if we get a big bunch, I may have to charge a small fee (like a buck or two a month). I always like to play with people and make large group projects, and it's been a long time since I've done that.
Jul 8, 2016 10:06 pm
Yeah, not a huge FTB fan. I've seen what it contains from the Mindcrack guys, and while there are a few interesting elements, the fact that it is bundled with a bunch of other stuff which I don't particularly care about means this will be a pass for me. If I even end up making a server, I'll probably do something similar to what the youtuber Vechs is doing presently, and use command blocks to approximate "mods", and have a bit more of an MMO feel with dungeons to explore which can reset themselves.
Last edited July 8, 2016 10:07 pm, a total of 2 times
Jul 8, 2016 10:26 pm
That sounds interesting too. I tend to play FTB Infinity or Direwolf20; Mindcrack tends to be a bit much for me. I also like the quest maps FTB offers.
Jul 13, 2016 7:14 pm
If you start a server up, I'll be glad to jump in from time to time. I don't know the tech packs or mods well at all, but I can do most if not all of the magical ones (Thurm, Ars Magicka, Blood Magic).
Jul 13, 2016 8:51 pm
Yeah, of the mods, those which adds magic or give a bit more options for buildings are those which mainly interest me. The others are so-so. New crafting recipes can have balance issues, especially for weapons, armors, and potions. And new mobs are on a case-by-case basis, I guess...
Jul 13, 2016 9:31 pm
I like the tech mods personally, but I'm excited for the new Blood Magic update. It looks way more fun than the current Blood Magic, less cumbersome, though more complicated. But I also like mixing mods. Botania has always been one of my favorites.
Aug 7, 2016 3:13 pm
I still play minecraft off and on. Mods really add a new thing to keep it fresh. I still love Crash Landing. Great mod pack, with a story and super difficult. I've been playing Vanilla a little since the 1.10 release. Wouldn't mind hopping on a gamers plane server if we started one up.
2 of 2
< 1 2

You do not have permission to post in this thread.